PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix Notes for PTS (3.14)

HiRezPonPon
07-29-2016, 01:43 PM
Updated Sound FX for Pool Party Jing Wei and Enchanted Chang'e

Potion of Physical Might

Increased cost from 450 to 500 gold.
Adjusted the passive, as well as removed the slow effect from the passive.

UPDATED PASSIVE : Hitting enemy gods with abilities deal additional damage equal to 25% of your Physical Power. This only triggers once per ability but can hit multiple targets.

Potion of Magical Might

Increase cost from 450 to 500 gold.
Adjusted the passive, as well as removed the cooldown reduction effect from the passive.
UPDATED PASSIVE : Hitting enemy gods with abilities returns 3% of your Maximum Mana. Triggers once per ability, but can hit multiple targets.

EX: Hitting 3 Gods with Scylla’s Crush will return 9% of your Maximum Mana, but hitting a single God with Anubis’ Death Gaze will only return 3% Maximum Mana regardless of how many times the enemy god was hit.

“Our goal for the new power potions are making them items that players can opt into if they want to play risky, but at no point should they be mandatory pickups that players feel forced into. We have made adjustments toward Power Potions to better align them with our goals for these items, as well as have fixed issues we had with gods proccing their effects more than intended. We will continue to watch how these play out over the course of our PTS and make adjustments to ensure they fit with our goals.”

BorneBlood
07-29-2016, 07:45 PM
Are you F-king kidding me HR? Did you just give physical gods ADDITIONAL damage and give magical gods mana regen (AS IF ANYONE NEEDS MANA WHEN YOU HAVE CHRONOS PENDANT/BREASPLATE AND BOOK OF THOTH AS A MAGE).

I honestly don't know what you guys are thinking.... balance team pleassssssseeeeee.

nomla
07-29-2016, 09:04 PM
Stfu u hobo learn to appreciate what you get.
Pleb

BorneBlood
07-29-2016, 09:40 PM
Stfu u hobo learn to appreciate what you get.
Pleb
hi nobody cupid head that doesn't even play ranked. Use your main account to comment next time, maybe? Physical gods shud have got the mana if anything, and mages the burst. Makes no sense.

Aurasai
07-30-2016, 03:33 AM
I don't remember a game where i've ran out of mana on a mage after my 4th or 5th item (a point where you'd sink 500 gold in a temporary buff). What the heck is the point in the mage potion's passive?

And seriously, a full build on most ability damage based assassins and hunters can easily reach 300 physical power, is it really needed to give them a bonus 25% power scaling?

Dadnaya
07-30-2016, 05:18 AM
Why don't you revert it to what it was before, and just add level restriction?

BorneBlood
07-30-2016, 12:40 PM
Why don't you revert it to what it was before, and just add level restriction?
This. Nobody asked for additional passives and power. Late Game gods already 1 shot you as is.

MistaBlue
07-30-2016, 03:32 PM
If this procs on steroids like Xbal's Branching Bolas, or Baka's True Damage Butcher Blades, this is going to make some more very broken gods.

SilentKnightAvS
07-31-2016, 06:15 PM
If this procs on steroids like Xbal's Branching Bolas, or Baka's True Damage Butcher Blades, this is going to make some more very broken gods.

I'd imagine it won't work on steroids, if it will then only for the first hit of the steroid. As stated in the main post "This only triggers once per ability but can hit multiple targets."

BorneBlood
07-31-2016, 08:58 PM
I'd imagine it won't work on steroids, if it will then only for the first hit of the steroid. As stated in the main post "This only triggers once per ability but can hit multiple targets."
He probably means use your 2 -> steroid.