PDA

View Full Version : Petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization.

Trubblegum
07-09-2016, 11:30 AM
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
Some of you who actually support Black Lives Matter may be thinking this is just another way for the society to "put down colored people" and "oppress you."
However, you may have also not been aware of the recent Dallas occurence, where five police officers were killed at a Black Lives Matter protest, not to mention the constant derailing of political rallies, and even an incident where a Black Lives Matter protester got up on stage at an event to commemorate those killed in Orlando to push her Black Lives Matter agenda.
This needs to stop. All lives matter, not just black lives, white lives, hispanic lives, asian lives, or any lives at all. Black Lives Matter has become a hate group, and its time we shut it down.
http://d2vrsup6vl2y4n.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Screen-Shot-2015-08-13-at-1.30.04-PM.png
Today, our hearts go out to the men lost during the attack.

mrgreekzies
07-09-2016, 03:50 PM
Well, for starters, the Black Lives Matter protesters in Dallas had nothing to do with the deaths of those officers (http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/). It was tragic, yes, and senseless, but the way you're wording it in your original post makes it sound like the protesters killed the officers, which is just plain untrue. And secondly, well, I can't speak for the woman who hijacked the Orlando vigil, because that's just awful and nothing justifies that (although it should be noted that it's always the minority of radicals in a movement who get the media attention, rather than the majority of peacefuls). I wouldn't say Black Lives Matter protests derail political rallies, because Bernie peacefully allows it to occur, and Trump and Hillary just ignore it.

But the core message of the BLM movement is not to promote black lives over the lives of any other race, but rather, to stop the violence against black people. Because you know, a white person gets shot and killed for no valid reason by a police officer or by anyone else, everyone scrambles to take the killer down. So white lives clearly matter to the general public. The same would probably occur for an Asian person, so Asian lives matter to the general public. It's half and half for Hispanic people, so Hispanic lives sometimes matter to the general public. But when was the last time you saw a report of a black person being killed, and the popular media defended the black person? Granted, I haven't been following every single case (because there's too many to count), so that may have occurred without my knowledge, but the majority of the cases have seen the black victim being villainized. And so, the conclusion can be drawn that, since black victims of police or other violence are generally not defended, black lives do not matter to the general public. That's the mission statement for the BLM movement; to have people realize that, and start treating a black death just the same as the public treats a white death.

RippleApple
07-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Well, for starters, the Black Lives Matter protesters in Dallas had nothing to do with the deaths of those officers (http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/). It was tragic, yes, and senseless, but the way you're wording it in your original post makes it sound like the protesters killed the officers, which is just plain untrue. And secondly, well, I can't speak for the woman who hijacked the Orlando vigil, because that's just awful and nothing justifies that (although it should be noted that it's always the minority of radicals in a movement who get the media attention, rather than the majority of peacefuls). I wouldn't say Black Lives Matter protests derail political rallies, because Bernie peacefully allows it to occur, and Trump and Hillary just ignore it.

But the core message of the BLM movement is not to promote black lives over the lives of any other race, but rather, to stop the violence against black people. Because you know, a white person gets shot and killed for no valid reason by a police officer or by anyone else, everyone scrambles to take the killer down. So white lives clearly matter to the general public. The same would probably occur for an Asian person, so Asian lives matter to the general public. It's half and half for Hispanic people, so Hispanic lives sometimes matter to the general public. But when was the last time you saw a report of a black person being killed, and the popular media defended the black person? Granted, I haven't been following every single case (because there's too many to count), so that may have occurred without my knowledge, but the majority of the cases have seen the black victim being villainized. And so, the conclusion can be drawn that, since black victims of police or other violence are generally not defended, black lives do not matter to the general public. That's the mission statement for the BLM movement; to have people realize that, and start treating a black death just the same as the public treats a white death.

Your entire belief structure basically says that everyone thinks white lives matter so nobody should make sure that white lives matter. So when people treat white lives like they don't matter you would therefore have to believe that those people should not be helped because everyone believes they should be helped.

It's asinine.

White politically-conscious people tend to care more about black people being murdered than black politically-conscious people care about black people being murdered because it makes white people look bad when black people are murdered. When black politically-conscious individuals play this racial politicking game to get black votes and rally black people behind a particular ideal then they benefit more from keeping the status quo, which is the only reason they have that much political power that they do. White people feel pressure over black deaths more than black people do, especially police officers who keep getting murdered because of high racial tensions resulting in black lives matters followers taking the law into their own hands. White politicians want to fix that problem. Black politicians (well, not all of them, mostly just liberals and progressives) do not.

They're not interested in fixing racial prejudices. They're interested in yelling really loudly about the white man keeping them down. If they were talking reasonably about reforming the prison system to make sure black fathers are actually at home instead of in prison and they're able to reasonably get a job to pay child support or be the primary breadwinner in their house then kids would be raised better instead of being raised by the streets. That would result invariably in a higher level of education and less poverty.

That's not the message being sent.

The message being sent is "F$%# the police!" and "Kill whitey!" and "YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE!"

Me even typing any of this is seen by some to be totally out of line just because of my skin color. Which is racist. But it's not seen as racist because they also believe anyone of a certain race is morally immune to the trappings of racism.

DarkFuma
07-09-2016, 05:05 PM
People care more about an African American getting killed by a white person than vice versa. I mean yes, racism is a problem that should be solved, but I dont believe all these incidents necessarily mean racism. It could very well be bad calls on their part. However, because it WAS a white cop killing a African American, people are quick to call racism. I bet if it had been reversed, no one would've even considered it a racist attack.

I could be wrong, I might very well be, but I just think that we jump to conclusions way to quickly. We should treat each incident the same as any other because regardless of who killed who, it is the same crime. It is equally sad and horrible for the families of those that have died. However, most seem to forget that and become racist themselves because of it. As the op said, ALL lives matter.

TheGodlyFist
07-09-2016, 05:19 PM
This thread isn't gonna end well.

TheGodlyFist
07-09-2016, 05:25 PM
I think there should be a Native American Lives Matter group, follow this link to join the NALM.
http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/funny-pictures-auto-435370.jpeg

Agent2090
07-09-2016, 08:20 PM
Honestly BLM should be protesting in their own communities, because more black people are killed by other black people than any other racial group.

If black people want people to believe that black lives matter, maybe they should start by believing it themselves.

HerrRanma
07-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Man, there are times where I wake up and wonder what the heck happened to the world I grew up in. Growing up, Martin Luther King was an icon. Now no one cares about his dream, and anyone advocating for it gets mocked and berated, either a racist or an uncle tom.

Black Lives Matter is a joke--a disgusting joke. People standing up for the lives of criminals killed. No Mr.Greekzies, nobody cares when a white criminal is shot by a police officer, and that's the way it should be. No one cares when an Asian criminal is shot and killed, and that's the way it should be. Yet, when a black criminal is shot by a cop, the black community rallys. Black criminals shouldn't matter, just like how white and Asian criminals shouldn't matter.

And that's the thing: there shouldn't even be a "black community." Segregation was ended because white people believed in MLK's dream. We want people to be judged by their accomplishments, actions, and character--NOT BY SKIN COLOR! Yet, everywhere I go, there are still SEVERAL blacks that isolate themselves from white communities and create ghettos. The ghettos are full of crime, so sensible people don't move in, only move out.

Look at Ben Carson. The man grew up in Detroit from a single mother; he was dealt all the difficult cards that blacks complain about. But, instead of isolating himself in the "black community," he integrated into the basic American society, worked his butt off as a neurosurgeon, and became a popular Republican candidate for presidency. ANY black man or woman can do the same if they just stop segregating themselves into the "African-American community" and integrate. They want to keep their "culture" rather than integrate, and look where it's leading them: crime ridden ghettos. No one cares about black on black crime because it's literally part of their "black culture." No protests going on when Jamyla Bolden dies, who's got the loudest voice for her? Not Black Lives Matters! No -- It's Fox News! As far as BLM is concerned, Black Lives DON'T matter unless a white man takes it. And that's part of "black culture."

And that really is why "black lives" are typically in the gutter in comparison to Asians. Remember, when Executive Order 9066 was put into place and Japanese-Americans were forcefully relocated and lost ALL their belongings during WW2. CLEARLY didn't cause any problems with them. After the war they rejoined society, integrated, and are now part of the highest paid demographic is the USA. From no money to most of it, in just 3 generations. The situation the black community is in has NOTHING to do with slavery and, instead, EVERYTHING to do with the stubborn mindset of refusing to integrate into the "white community," as I've heard it called before.

It's a shame that some racist murdered MLK before he had a chance to shepard the African Americans and put them on the right path to success. Instead, now we have people like Stacey Dash advocating MLK's dream and getting absolutely THRASHED by the black community. She wanted to end Black History month so we can focus on individuals and their achievements, rather than skin color. And we was practically lynched by the black community for stating so. She did the same when it came to the Oscars, and again, hatred rose. She simply wants people to be seen for achivements and personalities rather than skin color, and the blacks have started to hate her for it. MLK wanted the exact same thing she's advocating for. Blacks were supposed to move UP from segregation, but without the leadership of MLK, they've regressed. The black community is a train off the rails heading in the opposite direction because they want to do things "their way," not "the white person way."

My parents told me about a black family that moved into their neighborhood and I LOVED it. It was a short, but wonderful reminder that not all black people have this ridiculous "black pride." They want to do what's best for their family, and that is move into a nice, safe neighborhood with a good school nearby.

Even though I see it and hear about it all the time, I will NEVER understand this "black pride" concept. Where black people somehow feel pride and get a sense of accomplishment by reading or studying the accomplishments of others, just because they share the same skin color. Too busy sitting on your ass complaining about oppression to actually go out and do some productive in your life, that you have to feel pride in someone ELSE's accomplishments?

And if anyone dares to call me, or even insinuate that I'm a racist for these opinions, then you should go back to Tumblr or your college campus and cry in a safe space. I am in NO WAY prejudice based on skin color; I care ONLY for the behaviors and character of others. Black Lives Matter, and the black community in general, has done NOTHING to garnish ANY respect from me. A person like Stacey Dash and Ben Carson is worth a BILLION times more than a jerk like Donald Trump, or an insane fool like Sanders, or a criminal like Clinton, or a crybaby like Obama. Skin color doesn't mean a DANG thing in the world--It's only your actions that reflect who you are, and THAT is what advocates your value to me as a human being.

RippleApple
07-09-2016, 11:59 PM
I've seen the particular response often to the "All Lives Matter" movement that black people are oppressed and so that the point of Black Lives Matter is that all lives matter and All Lives Matter is just a way of minimizing black lives.

No. That is not the case. Not even a little. All lives matter because human life in itself is important, and if you're focusing solely on black lives while not giving two shits about anyone else, you're what is commonly referred to as a racist. A person who only sees race, who only wants to defend a certain race and attacks other races out of anger. And no amount of progressive mental gymnasts you get to agree with you will change that fact.

Fundamentally, if you don't believe that all lives matter, and need to change the conversation from life itself being important to black lives being important, which is something everyone already agrees with, and through your actions you're not defending victims of black on black crime or victims of black on white crime, you're a racist, and there's no way around that fact.

An egalitarian believes in equality. Try looking into that. Maybe start with a basic google search.

ChromosomaExtra
07-10-2016, 07:59 AM
Wall of text I read entirely..
It's interesting. But I think that Carson wouldn't have been able to guide your country. Care explain me why yes, and why Clinton is a criminal and Obama a babe (he cried, but the idea that crying publicly is wrong is stupid and comes from the macho attitude).

HerrRanma
07-10-2016, 10:44 AM
It's interesting. But I think that Carson wouldn't have been able to guide your country. Care explain me why yes, and why Clinton is a criminal and Obama a babe (he cried, but the idea that crying publicly is wrong is stupid and comes from the macho attitude).I also think that Carson would not have made a very good president, which is why I did not vote for him in the Nevada primaries. What I do think, though, is that he should be a role model for the black community. He started on the bottom, like many other African-Americans, and worked his way to the top society. I had far more advantages when I was born and he just passed me buy. And thing about Obama is that he had those advantages as well. Look at this picture (http://www.reobama.com/BarackObama_Mid1970sHawaiiAnnDunham_Father-Children.jpg) and you can see, first hand, that Obama was already integrated at birth (I'm guessing you would prefer the picture over a paragraph on his childhood?) I remember the Chris Rock skit mocking Obama for being white (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R09qvNOcU4c). And that's where Carson differs from Obama: Carson had to make a conscious choice to leave the black community from where he was raised and willingly integrate, where as Obama was integrated at birth.

That's why Carson would be a better role model for the black community. Obama may be the head of the Executive branch of the USA government, he didn't go through even HALF of the struggles the the average black male of his generation had to deal with. Carson, on the other hand, did, and STILL found himself successful. And again, what do they have in common? Integration! If the blacks would just stop willfully isolating themselves and working WITH the system instead of against it, then they wouldn't be so angry and violent. That's why I have so much respect for any black person that's moved out the ghetto--It's not easy, but it shows that they have the intelligence, strength, and willpower to do what's right for themselves and/or their family.

I will respond about Clinton and Obama in a PM, because that doesn't belong in this thread.

RippleApple
07-10-2016, 10:48 AM
It's interesting. But I think that Carson wouldn't have been able to guide your country. Care explain me why yes, and why Clinton is a criminal and Obama a babe (he cried, but the idea that crying publicly is wrong is stupid and comes from the macho attitude).

She committed perjury. It's illegal to lie under oath. She lied under oath.

ChromosomaExtra
07-10-2016, 06:11 PM
She committed perjury. It's illegal to lie under oath. She lied under oath.
There are things more important that truth sometimes.Did she really do that?For what?

RippleApple
07-10-2016, 07:26 PM
There are things more important that truth sometimes.Did she really do that?For what?

Two reasons.

1) So she could run for president by looking competent.
2) So Obama would win in 2012 by making it look like terrorist organizations in the middle east were obliterated.

She didn't do it for some greater good, if that's what you think. I mean she called the parents of a soldier who was killed in Benghazi liars because they said that she said a youtube video was to blame for the terror attacks. Even though it's well-publicized that she pushed that as the narrative, even though in her personal emails she talked about pushing that as the narrative despite it not being true, even though it's just a shitty thing to do considering it's basically kicking someone while they're down while simultaneously disrespecting the dead.

Hillary Clinton is a fundamentally evil woman without a moral code at all. If you look at the people in real life without political power who've been around her they all say that she's a rude and domineering individual who treats people like shit all the time.

OiDerM8
07-13-2016, 07:46 PM
This thread isn't gonna end well.

Because very few are intellectually apt in the modern Westernized world.

The majority are indoctrinated by Marxist propaganda, both in the economic and social sphere.

JA70330
09-02-2016, 06:37 AM
The main problem is "The black people that get shot are criminials" argument is that it actually isnt true.

One of them was just a carer for an autistic man and the police offers answer? "I dont know why I shot him". There is No example at all of a white person being shot and the police officer "Not knowing" why they did it.

Their is such a deep rooted FEAR of other races in the united states that many peoples' reflexes and instincts tell them that people of other races are inherently "bad"

Trying to say that since 5 police offers got shot that it was black lives matter that did it, which it wasnt, is like saying that islam should be considered terrorist because some people who do things in the name of islam but actually break all the basic priniciples decide to kill people.

DarkFuma
09-02-2016, 09:10 AM
There is No example at all of a white person being shot and the police officer "Not knowing" why they did it.

Perhaps, but then again, when was there a big outcry of a white person getting shot by the police?

Also this right here, "Their is such a deep rooted FEAR of other races in the united states that many peoples' reflexes and instincts tell them that people of other races are inherently 'bad'".

No. Just no. In all honesty, most Americans care too much about racism. Americans aren't fearful of other races, but, rather, fearful of being racist. Like, there has been famous people who have lost their career by making a racist comment.

Paula Deen for example.

In a sense, I'm saying that there are more Americans against racism than there are racist people in America. However, we are so fearful of racism, that we see it everywhere and jump to conclusions.

Goobis
09-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Actually I'll reopen it, wasn't aware of Off-Topic rules being different.

JA70330
09-02-2016, 04:20 PM
Perhaps, but then again, when was there a big outcry of a white person getting shot by the police?

Also this right here, "Their is such a deep rooted FEAR of other races in the united states that many peoples' reflexes and instincts tell them that people of other races are inherently 'bad'".

No. Just no. In all honesty, most Americans care too much about racism. Americans aren't fearful of other races, but, rather, fearful of being racist. Like, there has been famous people who have lost their career by making a racist comment.

Paula Deen for example.

In a sense, I'm saying that there are more Americans against racism than there are racist people in America. However, we are so fearful of racism, that we see it everywhere and jump to conclusions.

Perhaps, but then again, when was there a big outcry of a white person getting shot by the police? Because there are almost no examples of innocent white people being shot by police?

Im not saying the majority of america is inherently racist, its just that there are deep rooted social issues that some people have been brought up to see in different ways

DarkFuma
09-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Or because you don't actual bother to look?

General consistence in America points towards racism being viewed as bad by the majority. If it wasn't, there wouldn't be a massive cry on racism now would there?

Also, I'm not being rude in any way, shape, or form so don't do that to me please.

JA70330
09-03-2016, 05:08 AM
Or because you don't actual bother to look?

General consistence in America points towards racism being viewed as bad by the majority. If it wasn't, there wouldn't be a massive cry on racism now would there?

Also, I'm not being rude in any way, shape, or form so don't do that to me please.

I wasnt being rude to you^

I'm just pointing out that there have been no reportable cases of white people being shot by the police, which means two things. Prevalence is taken on reporting on black people shot, or police are being more careful when shooting white people.

Its probably a mixture of Both.

Many people still hate racism but many people also have some influences deep in their mind from childhood or the influences they had whilst growing up. Since the first thing to go through their mind is that, it means they have been conditioned to think it. Because the second thing that they think is that racism is bad, That defines their opinion as a person.

The main issue is that many people arent always thinking past the first thing due to heat of the moment, fear etc.

Agent2090
09-03-2016, 05:57 AM
Because there are almost no examples of innocent white people being shot by police?

There are plenty, actually more than blacks, at least numerically if not proportionally. It just doesn't make national news.

So, to fix your sentence:

"Because there are almost no examples reported in the media of innocent white people being shot by police"

And according to research done by Roland Fryer, a Harvard professor, the police in America are actually more likely to use lethal force against whites than blacks. While excessive force is used dis-proportionally against blacks, lethal force is not.

JA70330
09-04-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm just pointing out that there have been no reportable cases of white people being shot by the police, which means two things. Prevalence is taken on reporting on black people shot, or police are being more careful when shooting white people.

Its probably a mixture of Both.

I already Pointed that Out.

DarkFuma
09-04-2016, 01:56 PM
I believe it's more of a case that people are taking more notice of said problem, but ignoring the rest. Like, because of one incident, they're on the lookout for any possible wrong doing of a similar sort. However, they may very well miss the rest that take on another nature.

Like, let's be honest here. Do you really believe all those shootings are because they're black? Like the police shot them for their skin? I doubt that. Like, as some here said, there is no media source showing the other cases. They're just focusing on the one type of case because of an incident where a police officer thought a kid had a gun.

So, in my opinion, it isn't so much a matter of racism more than it is a matter of how the police react to said incidents. Like, they must've felt a reason to use lethal force. Otherwise, they wouldn't have shot to begin with. So should they make a stricter protocol that asks for them to ensure that the suspect has a weapon? (possibly endangering their life) Or should they use non-lethal methods in such cases? (as in tranquilizers)

Darkfire47
09-04-2016, 03:28 PM
I believe it's more of a case that people are taking more notice of said problem, but ignoring the rest. Like, because of one incident, they're on the lookout for any possible wrong doing of a similar sort. However, they may very well miss the rest that take on another nature.

Like, let's be honest here. Do you really believe all those shootings are because they're black? Like the police shot them for their skin? I doubt that. Like, as some here said, there is no media source showing the other cases. They're just focusing on the one type of case because of an incident where a police officer thought a kid had a gun.

So, in my opinion, it isn't so much a matter of racism more than it is a matter of how the police react to said incidents. Like, they must've felt a reason to use lethal force. Otherwise, they wouldn't have shot to begin with. So should they make a stricter protocol that asks for them to ensure that the suspect has a weapon? (possibly endangering their life) Or should they use non-lethal methods in such cases? (as in tranquilizers)

Non-Lethal. If there is no obvious immediate threat then using lethal force should never happen.

DarkFuma
09-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Non-Lethal. If there is no obvious immediate threat then using lethal force should never happen.

Well, it's kinda like the Nobal shooting. The kid seemed to be pulling out a gun and the officers took that as a threat and shot. However, going off what you said, the first option seems to be the best use. That being, "Making sure they have a weapon." So, they actually have to see the weapon before they use lethal force. (like they already pulled the weapon out and are starting to point it at them) This idea, however, increases the risk to the officer if it is, indeed, a weapon.

BobKetchup
09-04-2016, 05:41 PM
I don't understand why some people are scared of blacks. Martin Luther King and his followers fought for justice by sitting still and letting themselves get beat up and wouldn't fight back because they wanted peace. Why do other races think blacks are more violent when historically, Whites are far more violent and i'm pretty sure statistically as well.

JA70330
09-05-2016, 06:11 AM
I don't understand why some people are scared of blacks. Martin Luther King and his followers fought for justice by sitting still and letting themselves get beat up and wouldn't fight back because they wanted peace. Why do other races think blacks are more violent when historically, Whites are far more violent and i'm pretty sure statistically as well.

I agree with this mostly. I do not agree with the killing of police officers AT ALL, but there is no point blaming it on black lives matter because anyone can do anything in the name of something else.

DarkFuma
09-05-2016, 08:20 AM
I agree with this mostly. I do not agree with the killing of police officers AT ALL, but there is no point blaming it on black lives matter because anyone can do anything in the name of something else.

Yea. Those people are giving black lives matter a bad name and is just creating even more problems in general.

Splifflord LaFleur
09-07-2016, 01:52 PM
People shouldn't speak on issues they'll never be able to understand

Darkfire47
09-07-2016, 03:28 PM
People shouldn't speak on issues they'll never be able to understand

If you have as much knowledge on this topic as you say you do, then please enlighten us. It would be nice to hear from an expert.

Splifflord LaFleur
09-07-2016, 07:59 PM
If you have as much knowledge on this topic as you say you do, then please enlighten us. It would be nice to hear from an expert.

White people will never know what it's like to be non-white

Black people will never know what it's like to be non-black

Latinos will never know what it's like to be non-Latino

And on and on

Also noone with an inkling of knowledge about history wants to hear about house negroes like MLK, he was a detriment to his entire race (especially the ones in America) since he tried to get them to do the same stupid shit he was doing of kissing the very same hand that was oppressing them with no intentions of stopping. Noone ever wants to mention people such as; Bobby Seale, Medgar Evers, Nat Turner, Amiri Baraka, George Jackson, Huey P. Newton etc. since they saw that the system was not designed for us and fought against it.

You can't comment on something you have no knowledge of and every time people do they just cause more problems. This very thread is a great example of it; people trying to demean the BLM movement (I don't agree with them on all points but I see the merit in what they're trying to bring to the forefront) and label them as terrorists while at these very same events they claim BLM memebers are causing trouble you have a true terrorist group in the KKK showing up with police protection yet I haven't hear any mention of that from these people.

tl:dr version; Don't speak on Black issues if you're not black since you have no clue what you're talking about (substitue black for any other race, ethnicity, religion etc). The world would be a much better place if people followed that philosophy.

Shaman
09-07-2016, 10:49 PM
White people will never know what it's like to be non-white

Black people will never know what it's like to be non-black

Latinos will never know what it's like to be non-Latino

And on and on
And where does that put all the little mix breeds, I guess they'll never understand what it like to be either or?

Also noone with an inkling of knowledge about history wants to hear about house negroes like MLK, he was a detriment to his entire race (especially the ones in America) since he tried to get them to do the same stupid shit he was doing of kissing the very same hand that was oppressing them with no intentions of stopping. Noone ever wants to mention people such as; Bobby Seale, Medgar Evers, Nat Turner, Amiri Baraka, George Jackson, Huey P. Newton etc. since they saw that the system was not designed for us and fought against it.
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s526x395/14225452_1166847466724095_7963681329312725841_n.jp g?oh=be3f6e3a3a351de102c3941cd96c41f8&oe=58838A46
http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/funny-pictures-read-something-stupid-forest-whitaker-eye.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/45/d3/80/45d38030614244f74a936ef05b89bc89.jpg

Edit
Oh and congrats, you got me to comment in this damn thread.

DarkFuma
09-08-2016, 11:38 AM
You lost me when you, pretty much, said no one cares about Martin Luther King Jr. Like, unless something has changed, I'm pretty sure he's talked about in a elementary grades. Not to mention High School where most mandatory history classes go further into depth and talk about others during the time of the Civil Rights Movement. (Like Malcolm X for example.)

BobKetchup
09-08-2016, 01:44 PM
You lost me when you, pretty much, said no one cares about Martin Luther King Jr. Like, unless something has changed, I'm pretty sure he's talked about in a elementary grades. Not to mention High School where most mandatory history classes go further into depth and talk about others during the time of the Civil Rights Movement. (Like Malcolm X for example.)

Hes talked about in Primary School-High School in all of NY as far as I know.

Shaman
09-08-2016, 01:49 PM
You lost me when you, pretty much, said no one cares about Martin Luther King Jr.
This is the part that lost you? Not the fact he called MLK a house n*****? Basically down playing everything the man did and struggled for? Claiming he was kissing the same hand that was oppressing blacks instead of trying to insight a fucking race war and advocate violence. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about Nelson Mandela.

But seriously, that hands down was the dumbest shit I ever read, yea MLK was assassinated because he was OK with the oppression. The mans assassination caused riots in 11 states, which lead to 43+ death, 2,500+ injuries, 15,000+ arrested. This was a man who ACTUALLY DID have the power to start a race war, something even Malcolm couldn't do. Just the sure stupidity in what he said... would have gotten him punched in the face by most of the revolutionaries he mentioned just for that disrespect.

But to some people blood and violence are the only way to change things, MLK was a man of peace and search for brotherhood not bloodshed.

DarkFuma
09-08-2016, 02:31 PM
This is the part that lost you? Not the fact he called MLK a house nigger? Basically down playing everything the man did and struggled for? Claiming he was kissing the same hand that was oppressing blacks instead of trying to insight a fucking race war and advocate violence. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about Nelson Mandela.

I barely read anything after that because it was just wrong. Probably bad on my end on not reading the entire thing from the start, but... you know.

Shaman
09-08-2016, 03:36 PM
I barely read anything after that because it was just wrong. Probably bad on my end on not reading the entire thing from the start, but... you know.
I can't blame you, I didn't make it past the first paragraph... wish I didn't go past the first sentence.

Goobis
09-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Closing this.

This devolved into hostility.