PDA

View Full Version : Clan Looking to get a decent team together for Ps4.

DrBradders92
06-08-2016, 05:43 PM
Yo!

So what's up?

I've been playing Smite since October, Not long i know but i'd like to think i'm fairly good. I'm looking to get a clan together purely for fun, but i want to have experience in my clan, i want them to know what they are doing.

I don't know what we'll be called or anything we'll figure that out. Right now let's just enjoy teaming up.

Looking for people with at least 30 mastered gods able to play any role in conquest. (Preferences are fine, i prefer carry/solo/supp)

Also, hit me up on twitch sometime if you want to get in contact with me during games or want to join me sometime (www.twitch.tv/drbradders)

I'll reply with PSN's and what not if people are interested. Purely for fun, no salt just a decent team that can play ranked (Queue 3 people max) i already have my friend who can play most roles.

If you're interested we'll be playing EU servers for fun. Swing by sometime show us what you can do and if you want to be a part of a team always learning and getting better.

alriighty.
You Rock! You Rock! Good Game.

kapzyl
06-09-2016, 02:35 AM
I'm interested, i prefer playing solo/support, but im flexible. Ive played since beta on PC, so i got experience.

Gold 1 atm, only 20 games tho. I did play with a premade, but they are all unactive now.

3k~ elo in casual, mostly conq played.

psn: kapzyl

kapzyl
06-09-2016, 02:37 AM
My fault, double posting..

Dr.Bradders
06-09-2016, 05:46 PM
No problem! Thanks for the add.