PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock a thread?

Kingkkrool
05-10-2016, 01:54 AM
Hi guys,

I created a thread that was important for me, I really needed some points of view or real infos. Unfortunately, some started to flame, so...a mod locked it.

I would have prefered him to moderate the posts/users instead of the whole thread, so I sent him a pm a few days ago(on Saturday). I've still no answer...

So what could I do to unlock my thread since I cannot answer that thread neither get any answer from the mod'?

Azilo
05-10-2016, 02:03 AM
Hi guys,

I created a thread that was important for me, I really needed some points of view or real infos. Unfortunately, some started to flame, so...a mod locked it.

I would have prefered him to moderate the posts/users instead of the whole thread, so I sent him a pm a few days ago(on Saturday). I've still no answer...

So what could I do to unlock my thread since I cannot answer that thread neither get any answer from the mod'?

PM a mod, ask them to unlock it. Only they can do it.

Kingkkrool
05-10-2016, 02:06 AM
I did...three days later no answer...that's the problem...

Azilo
05-10-2016, 02:11 AM
Try messaging a different mod (if you PMed Dman, he takes forever to respond). Or recreate the thread.

IrishPotato
05-10-2016, 06:53 AM
That thread will stay closed. No matter how we could try to clean it up, it will go back to the same direction every time.