PDA

View Full Version : Golden Bow

MrPokebrony
05-08-2016, 10:40 PM
It's kinda pointless now. Like, it was okay with it's crit chance because it wasn't that much. But now, it's completely useless. Since players have complained the crap outta the crit chance what other stat would you add to give the bow back it's gold?

Drakonasx
05-09-2016, 07:58 AM
It's kinda pointless now. Like, it was okay with it's crit chance because it wasn't that much. But now, it's completely useless. Since players have complained the crap outta the crit chance what other stat would you add to give the bow back it's gold?

Atk speed maybe? Just a thought.

TyrIsOPBruh
05-09-2016, 10:52 AM
After 3.8 it will have: 55 power, 8% MS, AOE basic attacks, and its only 2330 gold. You don't have to use it but I sure as hell am.

MrPokebrony
05-10-2016, 12:31 AM
If it doesn't have crit chance, which it needs, and attack speed, it's useless to me. Cause only my mercury uses that item.

Drakonasx
05-10-2016, 01:36 AM
After 3.8 it will have: 55 power, 8% MS, AOE basic attacks, and its only 2330 gold. You don't have to use it but I sure as hell am.

55 power, aoe basic attacks and 8% is surely not useless :D

LinkNightblade
05-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Even if it doesn't have the crit chance (of 10% was it?), the power (it was increased) it provides plus the AOE still makes it potent in the jungle and in lane even late game. Even more so if you can get it online early enough. I tend to use it on hunters more so then my junglers so I can clear lanes quickly, early and late game giving me more kick when I want to push a lane quickly, especially if who I am using doesn't have a good clear ability.

JustRun175
05-16-2016, 01:12 AM
I think its greatness depends on what you're doing,what your build is,and your god. If you happen to really need that power and movement and your clear sucks then it's amazing early or late. I don't think it needs a buff.