PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Sanders isn't winning

TyrIsOPBruh
04-28-2016, 11:09 AM
Everyone on twitter and facebook are just screaming how he is winning even though he is getting destroyed be Hillary.

xVIPx Superb
04-28-2016, 11:25 AM
If you're not Hillary, you've already won.

SirKeksalot
04-28-2016, 04:34 PM
Look, I'm feeling the Bern as much as the next guy, but I'm not in denial of how it's going for him. He's losing, that's that. Why people are voting for Hillary is beyond me. Do we really want a woman in office that badly? Even if she just doesn't have anything to offer?

But even if Bernie won his party, I somehow doubt he could defeat the Trumpinator.

ImAeternalis
04-28-2016, 05:24 PM
I hope trump gets in. I'll take anyone over Hillary.

Shaman
04-28-2016, 06:07 PM
I hope trump gets in. I'll take anyone over Hillary.
Either way i see it, there both two evils that will make shit more annoying for most of us the didnt have the brains to be born rich.

Fênrîr
04-28-2016, 06:13 PM
I am honestly not a big fan of Bernie but compared to the other choices??? LOL..... :(

I get why trump is getting so much support but Hilary is something I do not understand.

RippleApple
04-28-2016, 06:14 PM
Trump's a master BSer.

Hillary is anything you want her to be.

Bernie doesn't stand a chance.

KingScuba
04-29-2016, 03:59 AM
Hillary is just paying the delegates more. She also isn't threatening every delegate/super delegate with losing their tax breaks. Money speaks in this country, and Bernie doesn't have enough.

RippleApple
04-29-2016, 09:18 AM
I'm glad. Most people don't want Hillary to win the Democratic ticket, but I dislike Bernie more than I dislike Hillary.

TyrIsOPBruh
04-29-2016, 11:02 AM
At this point I just feel that all the canidates are just shit and that everyone on twitter are just a bunch of assholes.

KingScuba
04-29-2016, 11:11 AM
At this point I just feel that all the canidates are just shit and that everyone on twitter are just a bunch of assholes.

first point has been obvious from the get go, and you're just noticing twitter is a pile of dogshit? :P

TyrIsOPBruh
04-29-2016, 04:15 PM
first point has been obvious from the get go, and you're just noticing twitter is a pile of dogshit? :P

I always knew twitter was shit, I just feel like everyone is oblivious cause everyone there is like "OMG Bernie is kicking ass rn" even though he is getting the shit kicked out of him.

Agent2090
04-29-2016, 04:15 PM

I'll take Trump over them all. Democrats hate him, Republicans hate him. Democrats have failed this country, Republicans have failed this country. Trump is tearing down the entire system.

Honestly, it's exactly what the country needs.

TyrIsOPBruh
04-29-2016, 04:37 PM
I'll take Trump over them all. Democrats hate him, Republicans hate him. Democrats have failed this country, Republicans have failed this country. Trump is tearing down the entire system.

Honestly, it's exactly what the country needs.

I do feel like America needs reformation, but a super racist guy with no political experience is probable no the best option.

KingScuba
04-29-2016, 04:40 PM
I do feel like America needs reformation, but a super racist guy with no political experience is probable no the best option.

If trump takes over the country, I can only imagine this.

http://www.evolveyourweddingbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/0842421504b474e9ba1adb650f17996a145ff1290de6596821 915c3ea53218af.jpg

RippleApple
04-29-2016, 05:37 PM
Trump was born out of the desire of the Republican party to have a president unlike George Bush or Obama. They want an American Cowboy. I think it has a lot to do with Obama repairing the image of America abroad. It's been interpreted as kowtowing and weakness. They argue that the rise of ISIS is specifically because Obama appears unwilling to do anything of any importance. And it also has a lot to do with the unwillingness to offend those who distort Islam for their own benefit. It's mainly for the sake of the particularly braindead liberals (who for some reason seem to be the majority right now, go figure...) who go out of their way to defend Islam from legitimate criticism even though Islam in itself goes against many core liberal beliefs in this country. It also has to do with policy and law that's gone directly against the will of Republicans unabashedly while insulting them every step of the way...

And it also has to do with the allegation of racism. People don't like hearing they're racist for a difference in political beliefs. The amount of "All Republicans are racist because they don't like Obama" has in itself resulted in a huge number of people simply doubling down on their hatred of him. If a girl you like says she doesn't like you back, you don't get her to like you by hitting her with a stick, but all your sadistic friends (rich 20-something liberals in this case) will get a kick out of it.

I can definitely sympathize with ordinary Republicans who were called racist for not worshiping the very ground our current president walks on. I can definitely sympathize with them radically rejecting Obama's vision for the country. I can definitely sympathize with people who think our country is worse off now than it was before (even though that's false). I can definitely sympathize with people who blame liberals for the housing collapse.

If only he'd actually consult with anyone with a brain stem before opening his mouth, Donald Trump would've been the perfect candidate. But hey, just saying whatever he wants has worked so far. Don't fix what ain't broken, I guess.

Real Garden of Eden
05-01-2016, 08:04 PM
Trump was born out of the desire of the Republican party to have a president unlike George Bush or Obama. They want an American Cowboy. I think it has a lot to do with Obama repairing the image of America abroad. It's been interpreted as kowtowing and weakness. They argue that the rise of ISIS is specifically because Obama appears unwilling to do anything of any importance. And it also has a lot to do with the unwillingness to offend those who distort Islam for their own benefit. It's mainly for the sake of the particularly braindead liberals (who for some reason seem to be the majority right now, go figure...) who go out of their way to defend Islam from legitimate criticism even though Islam in itself goes against many core liberal beliefs in this country. It also has to do with policy and law that's gone directly against the will of Republicans unabashedly while insulting them every step of the way...

And it also has to do with the allegation of racism. People don't like hearing they're racist for a difference in political beliefs. The amount of "All Republicans are racist because they don't like Obama" has in itself resulted in a huge number of people simply doubling down on their hatred of him. If a girl you like says she doesn't like you back, you don't get her to like you by hitting her with a stick, but all your sadistic friends (rich 20-something liberals in this case) will get a kick out of it.

I can definitely sympathize with ordinary Republicans who were called racist for not worshiping the very ground our current president walks on. I can definitely sympathize with them radically rejecting Obama's vision for the country. I can definitely sympathize with people who think our country is worse off now than it was before (even though that's false). I can definitely sympathize with people who blame liberals for the housing collapse.

If only he'd actually consult with anyone with a brain stem before opening his mouth, Donald Trump would've been the perfect candidate. But hey, just saying whatever he wants has worked so far. Don't fix what ain't broken, I guess. You don't need to say that just ask certain questions. Which politacal party started the KKK? Which politacal party started the Civil War? Who had the KKK members in their politacal party?

RippleApple
05-02-2016, 09:14 AM
You don't need to say that just ask certain questions. Which politacal party started the KKK? Which politacal party started the Civil War? Who had the KKK members in their politacal party?

When I was a baby I drank from a bottle. I don't drink from a bottle any more.

Time passes and people change. Political parties change too. Back at the civil war, Northern states were Republican. Now Southern states are Republican. You know, the people who used to be on the slaveholding side of the civil war?

The Republican voter base changed so the message changed. Knowing history is important, but putting it into its proper context is important too.

And yes. I know all the little tricks Glenn Beck uses to brainwash his watchers, listeners and readers. It's the only reason I pay attention to the clown. I'm smart enough to understand what he's doing and how he's doing it. You're speaking like someone who listens to him too much, since those are points that he uses regularly to call the DNC evil.

Not that the DNC isn't evil. But that isn't the reason why they're evil.

BrandonSea
05-08-2016, 01:27 PM
That would be the worst decision. Hillary is basically a Republican dubbed Democrat. She "used" to hold Republican outlooks, which she denies to this day because she knows the Democratic party is the next big bandwagon. If you are a true Republican you would vote her over Donald, but then the same can go for Democrats just because she will get the house vote.

ImAeternalis
05-08-2016, 03:05 PM
Hillary isn't a republican in the slightest sense of the title.

RippleApple
05-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Hillary isn't a republican in the slightest sense of the title.

She's not a Democrat or a Republican. Hillary belongs to the party of Hillary, and its precepts are as thus:

1) Whatever the voters want.
2) Hillary Clinton should be president.
3) Just lie until problems go away.

And that's all.

TyrIsOPBruh
05-09-2016, 11:01 AM
She's not a Democrat or a Republican. Hillary belongs to the party of Hillary, and its precepts are as thus:

1) Whatever the voters want.
2) Hillary Clinton should be president.
3) Just lie until problems go away.

And that's all.

The accuracy hurts, but she is gunna be the nominee. America: where your opinion means nothing among with countless other things that no gives a shit about.

RippleApple
05-09-2016, 07:50 PM
The accuracy hurts, but she is gunna be the nominee. America: where your opinion means nothing among with countless other things that no gives a shit about.

I do feel bad. Right now it's just three fools rushing to see who's going to succumb to an early demise. As much as I'd like to see every president we have survive and thrive along with the country, nobody wants any of these idiots as president. The intuition I have of an impending cloak and dagger is staggering.

FYI I definitely would've voted for Hillary if she weren't an asshole liar. People respect if politicians tell the truth. Donald Trump's willingness to tell it like he feels it is the only reason he's gotten this far. The power of telling the truth gets people elected. It's not the scandal, it's the coverup.

shikakrux
06-17-2016, 12:43 PM
i think it would be so cool to have a reality tv star to be president.

shikakrux
06-17-2016, 12:49 PM
Look, I'm feeling the Bern as much as the next guy, but I'm not in denial of how it's going for him. He's losing, that's that. Why people are voting for Hillary is beyond me. Do we really want a woman in office that badly? Even if she just doesn't have anything to offer?

But even if Bernie won his party, I somehow doubt he could defeat the Trumpinator.

Crooked Hillary and Crazy Bernie cant stump trump. the silly democrats dont stand a chance!

IrishPotato
06-17-2016, 01:14 PM
Closing due to necro.