PDA

View Full Version : Hastened fatalis in Duel

Bouzont
04-22-2016, 07:16 AM
Hey everyone!
I seen that "The crusher" item is not available in Duel for good reason.
What i think (to somewhat balanace Duell, since i know the game isnt balanced for Duel) is to remove Hastened fatalis from Duel.
Currently Basic attack gods are just dominating Duel and that has something to do with this item.
I know for some gods like Freya it's core item but simply every BA god take it and it's impossible to do anything against it with ability gods or with warriors if they get a frostbound for it aswell. They can just kite you forever with massive sustain dmg.
When i have my gap closer and use it they just sprint away and repeat.
It woud make alot of gods skill cap increase by alot in Duel wich i know some ppl woudnt like but it was also increase the variety of gods picked up instead of the 5-6 that are currently played in duel.
I just want to play some other gods than 5-6 in Duel for more fun while also climbing up instead of picking up theese few gods get fatalis hold down mouse and win.
This woudnt break any game made cause it shoud only be removed in duel and most of the imbalance is fixed.
Woud like to hear what you think!
(And pls dont just write if you play theese 5-6 verry easy gods with fatalis to faceroll, i want some constructive critisism if you think it shod stay and why it shoud stay)

LetUsHavePie
04-22-2016, 09:19 PM
Duel has a lot of issues.
Removing Fatalis is semi-useful against AA gods but now AOE CC kill gods become more OP.
To make this a viable game mode gods in general need to be more evenly balanced instead of trying to balance around Conquest.

RainbowSplat
04-23-2016, 01:37 AM
TBH i actually prefer always Frostbound not Fatalis

LetUsHavePie
04-23-2016, 02:50 AM
i actually prefer always Frostbound not Fatalis

Why choose only one, going Fatal-Frost for the WIN!

Endag
04-23-2016, 03:01 AM
Half the god pool that breaks duel so that you're forced to pick specific gods in order to win doesn't even need fatalis, this would make it even worse.

Outso187
04-24-2016, 08:28 PM
I use Fatalis extremely rarely. Building one-two def items (since it's about counterbuilding) already drops your dps so I don't feel like dropping it even more.

Drakonasx
04-27-2016, 01:55 AM
I use Fatalis extremely rarely. Building one-two def items (since it's about counterbuilding) already drops your dps so I don't feel like dropping it even more.

Won't extra atk speed and movement speed provide more dps cause you hit more and you can chase? I might be mistaken though.

Outso187
04-27-2016, 02:02 AM
Won't extra atk speed and movement speed provide more dps cause you hit more and you can chase? I might be mistaken though.

Basically yes, but you could switch it for something like Ichaival. Same atk speed but 10pen and +30 power after three hits. You gotta maximize your damage with basically four items. Which usually includes boots.

Drakonasx
04-27-2016, 02:21 AM
Basically yes, but you could switch it for something like Ichaival. Same atk speed but 10pen and +30 power after three hits. You gotta maximize your damage with basically four items. Which usually includes boots.

I see. That makes sense, since pen is really respected in this meta. But i think another good item would be Odysseus' Bow if it were to be buffed, because it could be the next Golden bow just with atk speed. Don't you think?

crippler38
04-27-2016, 10:47 AM
I see. That makes sense, since pen is really respected in this meta. But i think another good item would be Odysseus' Bow if it were to be buffed, because it could be the next Golden bow just with atk speed. Don't you think?

Obow is the go to item for sais builds because it gives you a bunch of attack speed, some extra damage, adds some aoe into your hits, and isn't too expensive.

Outso187
04-27-2016, 10:57 AM
Obow is the go to item for sais builds because it gives you a bunch of attack speed, some extra damage, adds some aoe into your hits, and isn't too expensive.

Obow is actually quite horrible item. It gives attack speed. Nothing else, no pen, no power and crappy passive that requires power to actually be worth it. And I hope you didn't meant this for Duel.

JustRun175
05-16-2016, 01:26 AM
Ha exactly I don't play ranked. People get wrecked by people taking advantage of an item,they complain,it's gone and an element of the game is gone from a ranked game mode. How whiny