PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Relic Buttons.

AvaricE6390
04-21-2016, 02:15 AM
Could we get a control scheme with the Relic buttons assigned to L3/R3 instead of these 2 buttons for 1 relic? players really don't need the jump for anything so might as well use the 2 Buttons that aren't in technical use. Or perhaps a custom controller layout so us the players can set the controls to what feels comfortable?

PS. I am aware there is the "Berserker" control scheme but it didn't feel right using it.

breakmyfutoffinu
04-21-2016, 10:46 AM
Could we get a control scheme with the Relic buttons assigned to L3/R3 instead of these 2 buttons for 1 relic? players really don't need the jump for anything so might as well use the 2 Buttons that aren't in technical use. Or perhaps a custom controller layout so us the players can set the controls to what feels comfortable?

PS. I am aware there is the "Berserker" control scheme but it didn't feel right using it.

none of us felt right using it at first :-/ but the frustration of dieing cuz of the combo is frustrating and there is also savage

AvaricE6390
04-22-2016, 01:42 AM
Well I don't think I've ever seen the Savage set up or maybe it was added from the 3.4-3.5 patch update but next time I start up the PS4 version I'll give it a look so long as Fire/Cancel isn't swapped to something silly.

I tried Savage setup, it felt worse than Berserker for me I think the only thing thats gonna fix this for myself and maybe some others is like I said before, allowing us the players do a custom setup for the button layout to feel natural to us.