PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix Notes for Patch 3.6 (04/14/2016)

HiRezPonPon
04-14-2016, 11:57 AM
Misc.

Fixed Thanatos becoming stuck in the air during the Bonus Arena Round.
Fixed an issue with the Season Ticket Schedule not Populating.

Items

Stone of Gaia
Fixed the incorrect price of Stone of Gaia.
Soul Stone
Updated the tooltip for Soulstone to clarify that it only works on damaging abilities.

Gods

Jing Wei
Jing Wei is seeing a few adjustments to how her abilities interact to make them more consistent with how other abilities in the game function along with some bug fixes. Most notably using Agility when flying into a Persistent Gust will now cause you to gain an additional "bump" instead of avoiding the knockup effect. Additionally Jing Wei's ultimate will no longer show a warning deployable on the ground to warn enemies that incoming Air Strikes will happen.
Rapid Reincarnation
Jing Wei is now CC immune during Rapid Reincarnation.
Persistent Gust
The knockup for this ability can no longer be avoided by jumping as jumping should have no gameplay implications.
This ability will no longer pop Magi's Blessing (or other CC triggered effects) when used on a friendly Jing Wei.
Air Strike
Fixed this ability showing a warning deployable to enemies.
Fixed this ability going on cooldown if Jing Wei dies during during the warmup channel.
Fixed being able to use Air Strike during the ascent of Rapid Reincarnation.

TripleCharged
04-14-2016, 01:36 PM
Sweet. I cant remember if hotfixes are common but this seemed needed, thanks.

JunkyVirus
04-14-2016, 03:42 PM
The knockup for this ability can no longer be avoided by jumping as jumping should have no gameplay implications.

I love how this is still a problem after you guys have "fixed and fixed and fixed" it after only putting it in because a few people complained on reddit, so dumb... Fix it once and for all already.

Toraque
04-14-2016, 09:19 PM
I attempted to launch Smite today after the hotfix. I saw that it was updating for something and thought nothing of it, but the update wasn't happening, it just sat there at 5 or so mb remaining. I tried to reinstall to fix this but now it's sitting at 5.8 GB remaining. :(

Pyrobryan
04-15-2016, 10:29 AM

Does jumping still affect Mercury's passive?

PacoNa├ža
04-15-2016, 03:48 PM
Since this hotfix came out my game's 3D graphics have been all messed up. I played patch 3.6 fine until this update. I contacted support and they gave me the usual talk, "it's not our fault, it's your pc"...when I clearly stated that I always played the game in the same pc without any problems. Thanks for the great help and the great patches Hi-Rez.

JaycemeSwain
04-15-2016, 04:51 PM
Since this hotfix came out my game's 3D graphics have been all messed up. I played patch 3.6 fine until this update. I contacted support and they gave me the usual talk, "it's not our fault, it's your pc"...when I clearly stated that I always played the game in the same pc without any problems. Thanks for the great help and the great patches Hi-Rez. The community needs a hot fix for the hot fix. I had to just check with my League was working as normal(which it was) just to make sure its just smite.

LetUsHavePie
04-15-2016, 10:59 PM
The community needs a hot fix for the hot fix.

I love yall you have made a great game but please please please spend more time troubleshooting and running bug simulations before releasing.

AvengerLioN
04-20-2016, 06:17 AM
Come on, we need a hot fix for a hot fix, the game is unplayable right now, because we can see through everything its like a wallhack but its annoying, fix this please

Misshazzy
04-21-2016, 01:22 PM
I have the same graphics problem, and I also KNOW it isn't my computer. I understand it doesn't happen to everyone, however I went through every step to ensure it wasn't a problem on my end. I run Windows vista if that helps. Please fix this I cannot play like this and I am missing out on event quests.

Clappyson
04-23-2016, 08:11 AM
Hello all! I was wondering if you could help me with my problem. I've been playing SMITE for about 2 years and no problems. The other day i go to load up SMITE and it comes up with the same error. Missing .dll files. The 4 .dlls Are: Qt5WebKitWidgets.dll, Qt5WebKit.dll, Qt5WinExtras.dll, Qt5Widgets.dll
If you know what to do please tell me.

Clappyson
04-23-2016, 08:29 AM
Hello all! I was wondering if you could help me with my problem. I've been playing SMITE for about 2 years and no problems. The other day i go to load up SMITE and it comes up with the same error. Missing .dll files. The 4 .dlls Are: Qt5WebKitWidgets.dll, Qt5WebKit.dll, Qt5WinExtras.dll, Qt5Widgets.dll
If you know what to do please tell me.