PDA

View Full Version : Smite Chess Set

FarMuss
04-13-2016, 09:40 PM
Hey everyone, I'm New on this forum, but i've been with smite for a long long time now :D

I got really inspired and want to create a chess set, my own board and figures. The only problem that i have right now is that i can't really do the Spectator thing for 12 gods. That is just too long and difficult, and not all the games are recorded so i'd have to find the right person playing the right god. I was wondering if there is a feature that i don't know where i can simply rotate the camera in practice mode so i could take screenshots of the gods from the angles required. I'm pretty sure that the Artsy side of the SMITE is already facing this difficulty and i am not the only one, so if anyone has an amazing way to do so, please let me know, so i could learn from you :D

Sorry for bad grammar and punctuation, English is not my first language ;D

AndyDaGamer
04-20-2016, 11:57 AM
http://smitedatamining.com/models/

good luck. I'm not actually sure if I'm allowed to put a datamining thing here, but it really does help with what you want.

Use the dropdown box under the "SMITE" logo to pick the god model you want, scroll down to the picture of said god, and click the "View 3D Model" thing at the bottom of the image. It'll load, and then you can view the 3D model, rotate it, move it, zoom in and out, etc.
Hope this helps.

TheMoldyBanana
11-18-2016, 08:02 PM
http://smitedatamining.com/models/

good luck. I'm not actually sure if I'm allowed to put a datamining thing here, but it really does help with what you want.

Pretty sure you're allowed.

TheMoldyBanana
11-18-2016, 08:02 PM
The chess idea is awesome! Would love to see the final result.

Also, just realized that this post is old af im soorrrrrrrry

SkullomaniaXXIV
11-23-2016, 06:58 PM
I would put money down ASAP for a SMITE chess set.

TheMoldyBanana
11-24-2016, 05:59 PM
I would put money down ASAP for a SMITE chess set.

Ikr, I really wanna see the final product.

Chelsamander
12-29-2016, 07:29 AM
Wow that would be great. Now.. Imagine different sets for this chess, I mean, you have a king and a queen and so on for each pantheon. Like, Zeus and Aphrodite for the queen and king of greek set, Ymir and Sol for norse, Xbalanque and Awilix for mayan, Amaterasu and Susano for japanese, Chang'e and Hou Yi for chinese, Bellona and Bacchus for Roman..

That would be awesome!

TheMoldyBanana
12-29-2016, 04:53 PM
Zeus and Aphrodite for the queen

If anything it should be Aphro and Ares as Zeus and Aphro have no connection regarding that aspect.

I do like the idea tho

IrishPotato
12-29-2016, 04:57 PM
Moldy why tho.

RainbowSplat
12-29-2016, 05:13 PM
Closing due to necro