PDA

View Full Version : Pick your preferences

oSGT WAYNEo
04-11-2016, 01:16 AM
I'm about to change the smite games world. Several other games including mmo's on both pc and console offer the availability to choose your preferred role such as DPS, tank, support ect. What if you could pick your preference on which position you would like to play before you queue up for let's say conquest? Sure it may take a little longer to be matched but there wouldn't be any fighting over roles for the most part. You like jungle? Great it pairs you with people who prefer other roles to that. It would cut down on the rage quiting and make for better matches. Sure it wouldn't be flawless but it would be a huge improvement to 3 people picking solo and auto locking their characters which gives the other team an automatic win basically. This needs to happen. Hirez I'm only a few hours away hire me and I'll make this a reality.

Splifflord LaFleur
04-11-2016, 05:09 PM
Terrible idea since it'd make queue times ridiculous thanks to the fact that the vast majority of people don't want to play support (these are the same people who are trash and will feed their brains out but think they deserve to be the mid, jungler or carry).

breakmyfutoffinu
04-13-2016, 02:34 PM
I second this as an amazing idea I would add that once u get to god selection you only have access to that God type. and yes I realize u can run other gods in different roles but oh well reduce trolling even more that way.

shush spliff... :-p lol

Azilo
04-13-2016, 02:41 PM
So basically what LoL has.