PDA

View Full Version : Could we get an item like Shifters' Shield for magical type Gods pleas ?

Xaoyu
03-30-2016, 12:10 PM
Given the gameplay of some Guardians and the fact there are bruiser mages like Zhong Kui, Change, Hades (Ao quang why not ?)
i'd like to suggest we get an item with both magical and physical protections along with a nice amount of magical power just as Shifter's shield :

Shifter's Shield
Cost: 1500 (2700)

+40 Physical Power
+20 Physical Protection
+20 Magical Protection

PASSIVE - While over 50% Health, you gain 20 Physical Power. When below 50% Health, you gain +20 Protections

I personnaly always felt the need of this kind of item in some of my build.

BorneBlood
03-31-2016, 07:02 PM
There isn't even any solid magic def CDR items for guardian or magical, I wouldn't mind more variety.

Xaoyu
04-01-2016, 06:16 AM
Would be good on every Healers actually. Dual defense + magical power it's what they need early game.

Enigmatisty
04-04-2016, 12:17 PM
To be honest, Shifter's is heavily situational and isn't as great as getting Void Shield, which is far better with its +30 power, +50 physical defense, and 20 pen reduction passive. It needs a buff.

But having a magical version would be much appreciated.

Xaoyu
04-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Actually i use Void shield AND Shifter on god like Bastet or Fenrir which are abilities oriented gods.
They give a lot of power without giving AA passive effect that i won't need.

I'd like to get the equivalent for magical gods used to take damage 'cause they need to be in melee or lack of escape ability.

Iron25Man
04-19-2016, 11:40 PM
Lol for a second, I was confused because I was thinking offensive shifter's is often melee, so offensive gods. makes sense for mentioned gods. Also perhaps certain guardians who are going halvezies power/tank. Also He Bo I like to tank up a lil too. I love the idea. Perhaps slightly different stats, or a different passive, just to make it more interesting, perhaps even based on ability usage or maybe give you those extra protections based on receiving cc like the old genjis guard (give a temporary health boost like a shield or protections or something) or maybe make the plus power after toggling an ability like hydras. I don't know, just to make it a different, more interesting item more applicable to a mage nuke (rather than the autos of physical) or a tankier guardian.

Iron25Man
04-19-2016, 11:41 PM
(as in I was picturing this item for gods like kukulkan, anubis, etc, power mages, which would be silly in most cases)

TyrIsOPBruh
04-20-2016, 12:19 PM
40 magical power
20 physical defense
20 magical defense

Passive: When above 50% health, you gain 40 magical power. When below 50% health, you gain 20 physical and magical protections.

Cost: 2400

It should be placed in the Ancile tree too.

Drago55577
04-27-2016, 05:02 PM
There isn't even any solid magic def CDR items for guardian or magical, I wouldn't mind more variety.
Genji's Guard, the magical Breastplate of Valor.

BorneBlood
04-28-2016, 09:39 PM
Genji's Guard, the magical Breastplate of Valor.
This was before the patch, that item revamp was great.