PDA

View Full Version : LFG Looking for friendly PS4 smite players

SeanBeanless
03-22-2016, 11:22 AM
I played a bit of smite on the pc but I am loving it since it has come out on PS4. Anyway I was just looking for some other friendly players, don't have to be really good at the game just willing to get into the game and be a bit tactical as playing on my own I find i am losing a lot so i figured if i was playing with some people and talking tactics and stuff we might do better!

I am enjoying playing the following gods at the moment:
-Agni
-Anhur
-Poseiden

That being said I havent tried a lot of gods, i tend to stick with one when i do well with them :)

So yeah if you are interested and preferably 18+ (I am 21) then add me on PSN: bennyboypro

AAChaoshand
03-24-2016, 09:51 PM
I'll play. I have been playing Joust medium vs AI just because of how terrible random games are. I don't play competitively but more to just have fun. Ivy PSN is AAChaoshand. I mainly play Anubis, Bacchus, Loki, Thor, and Agni but I'm always looking for other ones I may like. Used to play on PC myself some years ago but went OS X and Smite doesn't run on OS X so the PS4 launch was great for me.

MutantDrumStick
03-25-2016, 02:41 AM
I'm down to play. Going solo is a bit boring anyway. Currently enjoying playing Agni and Hou Yi. My psn is toxicdrummer_xd