PDA

View Full Version : LFG looking for coach

Wolfspy555
03-22-2016, 04:04 AM
(I hopefully posted this in the right thing)

Level 22 atm on PS4... Played on PC but I want to get better so I'm looking for a coach to help me get better

I mostly like to play joust but I'll play allmost anything but arena... I play hunters and mages mostly.. In conquest I play anyrole but Jungle... My ultimate goal is playing ranked duels when I can and think I could make it.... If you are interested in hopefully coaching me so I can become better PS name is wolf_dude555

Plixxar
03-31-2016, 05:14 PM
Diamond 3 in season 2. Could've gone higher but quit toward the middle of season 2. If you're looking for a coach and are willing to pay I can work out something. I'm excellent at conquest, joust is pretty easy, just get good at conquest and the skills transfer over. The mets game of joust is different though, so if u really wanna learn joust only then I suggest watching the pros. But if ur looking to do ranked conquest I can help you refine your skills. Lemme know

Orcrid
04-11-2016, 02:21 PM
I'll work with you in joust. I'll let you know your shortcomings and how to improve. Psn Orcrid

Wolfspy555
04-15-2016, 05:09 AM
I'll work with you in joust. I'll let you know your shortcomings and how to improve. Psn Orcrid

I added u sorry for the long time before I wrote bk....

wroctaw
05-08-2016, 08:58 AM
plat 1 in Season 3 (almost diamond) I can help you out as well PSN: Wroctawfvr

Stolids
05-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Diamond 3 in season 2. Could've gone higher but quit toward the middle of season 2. If you're looking for a coach and are willing to pay I can work out something. I'm excellent at conquest, joust is pretty easy, just get good at conquest and the skills transfer over. The mets game of joust is different though, so if u really wanna learn joust only then I suggest watching the pros. But if ur looking to do ranked conquest I can help you refine your skills. Lemme know

Lol, do people really pay to get better at a game? Tell me, how much have you made coaching?