PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One 4 HOUR deserter ban NO WARNING NO NOTHING!!

JUSTIC3JOE
03-16-2016, 12:21 PM
Hi res great game and im really enjoying your experience but these rules in place is utter nonsense. 4 HOUR BAN for not selecting a gods in several matches! I'm sorry why am I the one who has to concede being guardian EVERY SINGLE GAME even though I select mage or another class first. I don't lock it in out of politeness but now I know otherwise. I GET NO WARNING that multiple non picks of charicter gives me a ban. At least you can do is at least reduce the the time I'm deserted for because this is unfair and your just playing judge and jury on my gaming etiquette which has been great and positive. You should also look at changing thsee rules for the future because it just puts casual players getting involved in the first place. Also anyone know how to get support on this

Drago55577
03-23-2016, 05:06 AM
You should read the rules beforehand. The time will not be reduced, because if you're going to ruin the game for other people because you can't handle having to play a certain god (You don't always need to pick a guardian anyway, not every team needs one.), you deserve to get punished for it.

Also your etiquette hasn't been great and positive, you're not picking gods. You're being literally the opposite.

NoScopeYourMom
03-23-2016, 08:33 AM
Of course they're playing judge and jury. If they didn't nobody would ever get to play because everyone would do exactly what you did. FWIW, I don't know what mode you're playing but if all the other players "insta-lock" then you don't have to play guardian just because they didn't. It's possible to win with 2 hunters, mages, warriors on the same team.