PDA

View Full Version : 3.4 Patch Notes | Winter's Bite

HiRezPonGM
03-16-2016, 10:05 AM
New God: Skadi
http://i.imgur.com/Rv7FpVW.jpg
Passive : Kaldr, The Winter Wolf

Kaldr fights by Skadi’s side and has 2 forms: Beast and Elemental. While in Beast form he can attack enemies and be attacked. While Elemental he is immune to attacks and regenerates health over time. His forms can be controlled with Skadi’s Rune of the Hunt, but he will be forced into Elemental form if he loses all Hit Points.
Hit Points : 5
Attack Speed : 50% of Skadi’s
Movement Speed : 110% of Skadi’s
Lane Minion Damage : 1 HP lost per 5 hits.
Other Source Damage : 1 HP lost from any attack or ability

Piercing Cold

Skadi throws an icy spear forward, dealing damage (90/140/190/240/290 + 80% of your Physical Power) to enemies and Slowing them for 3s. Kaldr’s basic attacks deal double damage to targets afflicted by Piercing Cold. Cost : 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown : 15s.
Slow : 20/25/30/35/40%

Rune Of The Hunt

This ability is a toggle. While toggled on, Kaldr assumes Beast form, chasing and attacking the marked enemy. If a marked enemy dies, Kaldr attacks other enemies nearby. When toggled off, Kaldr stops attacking and returns to Skadi, reverting to his Elemental form on the way. This ability can be activated at rank 0 and Kaldr gains new skills as it ranks up. Cost : None. Cooldown : .5s.
Basic Attack Damage : 60/80/80/100/100% of Skadi’s Basic Attack Damage
Rank 1 : Kaldr gains a dash attack.
Rank 3 : Kaldr’s kills heal him.
Rank 5 : Kaldr’s attacks give Skadi 10% increased movement speed.

Permafrost

Skadi freezes the ground for 5s at a target location. The frozen area deals damage (70/100/130/160/190 +60% of your Physical Power) to enemies who set foot on it and causes gods to lose control of their movement as they slide across. Skadi’s movement speed increases by 25% while standing on the area. Cost : 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown : 18s.
Radius : 16/18/20/22/24

Ultimate : Winter’s Grasp

Snowstorms surround Skadi and Kaldr. Upon activation, enemies in range become Rooted and Kaldr is restored to full health. The storms persist for 5s while dealing damage (10/20/30/40/50 +5% of your Physical Power) to enemies every .5s and making Kaldr immune to damage. Cost : 80/90/00/110/120. Cooldown : 90s.
Root Duration : 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s

New God Skins!
Hellrider Chiron
http://i.imgur.com/PSCBE7x.jpg
Recon Artemis
http://i.imgur.com/0pvUtjV.jpg
SPL 2016 Bellona
http://i.imgur.com/Isl00UC.jpg
Last Commando Rama
http://i.imgur.com/WAQT567.jpg

2016 Season Ticket!
Unlock the Season Ticket and immediately earn 2016 SPL Bellona! Once unlocked players will begin to gain Fantasy Points through playing and voting, using these points to unlock rewards like Last Commando Rama or Sunstar Ra!

0 – SPL 2016 Bellona Skin
1000 – Sunstar Ra Skin
1500 – Which Came First Avatar
2000 – Enigma Chest
2500 – 2016 Season Ticket Loading Frame
3000 – Enigma Chest
3500 – Undying Chest
4000 – Good Game Emote
4500 – Hinduman Announcer Pack
5000 – Ticket Upgrade (More Below)
5500 – Enigma Chest
6000 – Peeper Ward Skin
6500 – Enigma Chest
7000 – Undying Chest
7500 – Divine Action Theme Music Pack
??? – And more! Throughout the year we will be adding additional content, chest rolls, and Skins! (Including a Tier 4 Skin.)

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL PATCH NOTES (www.smitegame.com/patch-notes-winters-bite-3-4/)

HiRezPonGM
03-16-2016, 12:48 PM
PATCH 3.4 HOTFIX INFORMATION

Skadi
Fixed Issues

Fixed instance crashes caused by Serqet walking onto Skadi's Permafrost.
Fixed Skadi being unable to use her Permafrost when Crippled.
Fixed some audio issues with Skadi's Walk.
Fixed Kaldr not receiving benefits from Skadi's Ultimate if knocked up when it happens.
Fixed Kaldr not receiving his heal if he gets a kill from his Dash attack.
Updated some small tooltip errors or omissions.
Adjusted SFX on Skadi's Basic Attack.

Artemis Recon
Fixed Issues

Fixed an issue with using the Dance Emote with this Skin.
Fixed missing lines on Recon Artemis (VEJ, VET, VEL)

Season Ticket
Fixed Issues

Fixed an issue where players who did not own the 2015 Season Ticket couldn't vote on the 2016 Season Ticket.

Joust
Fixed Issue

Fixed an edge case where you could fly out of the Joust Map

System
Fixed Issues

Fixed an issue where relogging after a crash while in-game would cause the main page UI to overlay on top of the game.

Tooltips
Fixed Issues

Fixed a tooltip issue with Hydra's Lament.
Fixed a tooltip issue where Anhur's Impale mana cost was displaying the old value.

Loboferoz
03-17-2016, 08:03 AM
Esta claro que cada vez que tocan el juego y meten un personaje nuevo se lo cargan y no puedes jugar hasta dos semanas despues de llegar el dicho dios, me parece lamentable como utilizan las novedades, no es tan dificil de hacer un dios en condiciones y poner que solo se utilice contra la IA para ver si realmente esta chetado... nah, para que no? Mejor lo ponemos petado hasta los dientes y que la gente que quiere echar una partida normal, se tenga que joder por que Hi-Rez se aprobecha de la falta de personalidad de la gente y de ese sindrome de ''como es nuevo lo quiero probar si o si ya'' y al resto que nos den por el culo. Un aplauso bien merecido para una panda de desgraciados, lo que hacen para sacar pasta... y son tan inutiles de no hacer un puto launcher en condiciones, felicidades Hi-Rez...

PD: ya me podeis banear, lo vuestro no tiene nombres

Chelsamander
03-17-2016, 09:56 AM
PATCH 3.4 HOTFIX INFORMATION

Season Ticket
Fixed Issues

Fixed an issue where players who did not own the 2015 Season Ticket couldn't vote on the 2016 Season Ticket.

I don't get it, can we vote if we bought the ticket season last year? If we guess the team right, are we gonna get points? I mean, I haven't bought the ticket yet, so I was wondering if it's gonna acummulate for whenever I purchase it..

FaQuatrieme
03-17-2016, 03:38 PM
Anyone have noticed the disappearance of Serqet, since this patch?

GongsunYiru
03-17-2016, 04:26 PM
Anyone have noticed the disappearance of Serqet, since this patch?

Yeah.

Serqet is being turned off due to a major bug. Working on a hot fix so we can put her back.

(Source (https://twitter.com/schisam/status/709829660453019648))