PDA

View Full Version : Slight rework to Aegis.

Drago55577
03-10-2016, 06:43 PM
So, this is a problem I've been having in games. Aegis has been pretty much the only active to pick, because it's just simply the best. Beads has nothing on it. You're able to aegis, then walk away while being completely invulnerable for 2 seconds.

So what a propose is, why don't we remove the movement on aegis? This won't be a complete nerf, however. The trade would be, you would be able to activate aegis under CC. So while potentially still giving you the ability to survive everything, it wouldn't also make escaping completely effortless. Aegis isn't the item for escaping, beads is. Right now, aegis just completely supersedes beads.

RockerBaby
03-12-2016, 01:28 AM
I suggested this before, not many agreed :D

I think now it is to much nerf on it to not let people move with it. Since u can cc people in it, if you put the effort in they wont escape, problem is that effort can turn whole fight to shit cause you now have no cc or dmg left for anything else. Not letting people move in aegis means you can be ignored for 2sec and then just killed -> it just delays the inevitable, with movement people gotta make the call of CCin you for no dmg to kill you after its out. I like that pressure it gives: to cc and chase and risk getting turned on or let them be. However there are other ways to make it not feel as absolute best relic.

Give it 1.5sec immune time instead, makes proper use a bit harder. You still escape loads if you did before, you can still turn fights, you just be open to retaliation 0.5sec quicker.

RippleApple
03-12-2016, 01:38 AM
But my damage keeps getting removed in the first 1.5 seconds

Let's nerf it to one second instead

But my damage keeps getting removed in the first second

Let's nerf it to .5 seconds instead

But my damage keeps getting removed in the first .5 seconds

Let's nerf it to 0 seconds instead

...Or you could count to two first.

Drago55577
03-12-2016, 02:16 AM
But my damage keeps getting removed in the first 1.5 seconds

Let's nerf it to one second instead

But my damage keeps getting removed in the first second

Let's nerf it to .5 seconds instead

But my damage keeps getting removed in the first .5 seconds

Let's nerf it to 0 seconds instead

...Or you could count to two first.
To both of you, lowering the time on Aegis wouldn't affect anything. You would still avoid all the damage you wanted to, unless you suck at timing, and the enemy team would still wait for your Aegis to run out, while you sanic away because moving aegis.

Which is why I suggested to remove the movement, and if not, at least halve movement speed during aegis, to give beads more of a role. Aegis is pretty much just superior to beads, unless the enemy team is 5 gods with hard CC/has a nox.