PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Explained

HiRezPonPon
03-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Some clarity on 2016 Season Ticket:

When you purchase you get the SPL 2016 Bellona Skin, and can start earning Fantasy Points though winning matches and voting on SPL games.

Note that you don't have to equip a loading frame this season to earn Fantasy Points - all matches just count! Your fantasy points will appear on all loading cards now. The following items are unlocked as you earn enough Fantasy Points:

1000 - Sunstar Ra Skin
1500 - Which Came First Avatar
2000 - Enigma Chest
2500 - 2016 Season Ticket Loading Frame
3000 - Enigma Chest
3500 - Undying Chest
4000 - Good Game Emote
4500 - Hinduman Announcer Pack
5000 - Ticket Upgrade (More Below)
5500 - Enigma Chest
6000 - Peeper Ward Skin
6500 - Enigma Chest
7000 - Undying Chest
7500 - Divine Action Theme Music Pack
???? - More to come!

The Enigma chest is a random roll at any non-exclusive item in the game. Could be a 600 gem skin, could be an emote.

The Undying Chest is a random roll at one of 6 skins: Last Commando Rama, Adjudicator, Crimson Ops, White Death, Silent Blade, and Aurum. Note that there are only TWO of these rolls currently available. We'll add more as we expand Season Ticket during the year.

And that's a key point - we will be adding more content into Season Ticket as the year progresses, at higher Fantasy Point values.

We currently have at least 2 more skins dedicated in our schedule for Season Ticket, and a slew of other items. One skin is a Tier 4 skin. They will be direct point unlocks, not in the Undying chest. We don't have concepts yet, but we have the dev time reserved.

Our next update for Season Ticket is currently planned for after Dreamhack, our mid-year event SPL event.

BIG DISCLAIMER: When we talk about patches that far out dates can (and usually do) change. We are planning to add the content, but it's possible it comes sooner or later - just depends.

The Ticket Upgrade (5000) adds an additional way to earn Fantasy Points, through getting a certain number of correct SPL picks per week.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion! @HirezScott

GongsunYiru
03-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Nice, that's a lot of very neat stuff.

xCrystalMethx
03-10-2016, 10:41 PM
Can't wait to VEL and spam GG emote... hahaha I'm so evil ;)

Drago55577
03-11-2016, 05:10 AM
Don't know what's in the chests, but I'm willing to bet it's a bunch of recolors and one good skin.

RadiantSwordman
03-11-2016, 09:30 AM
When will we be able to get the season tickets? After Dreamhack?

Azilo
03-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Actually. Can we get 5FP for losing this time? If the ticket is going to have more, then it's going to take a longer time. I think 5FP is fair for losing when you can factor in: Your teammates if random, your own comp, should it get randomly disconnected/power go out, a DC on your own team, feeders, trolls, etc.

PapaRodin
03-11-2016, 12:13 PM
I never understood why the points are called "Fantasy Points" in a game about gods and immortals when we have other cool themed names like "Favor" or "Woreshippers" around.

RippleApple
03-11-2016, 04:11 PM
Wouldn't "Mythology Points" work better than "Fantasy Points"?

...Just a thought.

AirJordan73
03-11-2016, 10:08 PM
My only issue is that the premium recolors (White Death Loki, Crimson Ops Bastet, etc) are in the chest, while the only unique skin is in the chest. and from what I see theres only 2 Undying chests, at least for now. Thats like saying, heres this cool Rama skin, with unique animations and all, but good luck getting it with all the recolors, and btw theres only 2 shots at it so if RNG isnt with you, to bad so sad.

inferno18
03-12-2016, 10:05 AM
I sorta wish they put more work into Aurum Nu Wa.. its the worst out of all recolors... and why is the Rama skin in the chest as well? That is just cruel ;-;

inferno18
03-12-2016, 11:16 AM
Can't wait to VEL and spam GG emote... hahaha I'm so evil ;)

Keybind VEL. That's how to get people to hate you :)

Stereochild
03-12-2016, 05:15 PM
MEH, if compared to season ticket 2015.

AlexNemesis
03-13-2016, 05:00 PM
So Ponpon, can we unlock all those skins at the end? When reached the target FP? ) From Undying chests I mean.

Drago55577
03-14-2016, 05:33 AM
http://puu.sh/nG1WO.png

EpicWinnar
03-14-2016, 08:52 AM

Extra points if you play as either Ra, or Rama.

hmmm....coincidence....

I THINK NOT!

CxxProphet
03-15-2016, 12:03 PM
With more stuff being added to this season, I think it's only fair that you guys start giving us FP for losing a game as well. More things being added means more FP we'll need to get and it's not like everyday is win after win after win after win. I've gone through several days straight with barely any wins.

As for the Undying Chests, why is that Rama skin part of it? That's not a recolor, it should be a milestone like Ra's SunStar, Hou Yi's Iron Crow, Executioner Nemesis, etc. It's just stupid putting Rama's skin into a chest filled with recolors.

CaptainDoomsday
03-15-2016, 05:53 PM
I refuse to get involved in this if only wins count. If you punish losses so severely as to make them worthless, you're only going to instigate a ton of BM and misery, not to mention stacked teams of all tryhard gods who are no fun to play against because the game's balance is a joke. If not in Conquest, in every other mode.
Additionally, these rewards aren't as good at last season's, but they're clearly going to require more FP total, so it seems fair that one can get them much faster.

Quests work on games PLAYED. You copied that correctly from Heroes of the Storm, so make the season ticket work the same way with winning only being a small but compounding bonus, because I'm not about to sign up for a year of suffering because there are pubs between me and something I want. If I wanted that, I'd leave the computer.

Oh, and I don't want to hear any excuses like "Then people will make parties and throw games to grind FP faster!"
That's their choice if they're a party of 5, and it's a reportable offense to intentionally feed otherwise. I wouldn't complain about having a 10-min win fed to me, and I'd expect HiRez to properly penalize anyone ruining the game for someone else with their pathetic grinding strategy. And even then, WHO CARES? Everyone who gets the ticket should be able to obtain everything from it. The only factor is how soon.

Zosee
03-20-2016, 07:00 PM
If hirez decide to give me free gems, great... i guess? i've unlocked around 67 skins, and 1 great skin for atleast 20 of my favourite gods. all for free and i haven't spent a single penny isn't that fantastic and all it took was a little bit of patience, and smite sales. Bargain i say!

i ended up having 16k fp in 2015 and i will end up having about the same this year so rest assured you will probably get everything by the next championship.

If hirez decide to allow you to cut through all the bull**** chests luck rolls and simply buy ANY skin you want with the exception of tier5s, with just 1 bank transaction. well, i guess other than those people who religiously go out of there way to buy every single chest, avatar, icon and every single emote in the game :D just for the sake of having it. I also dont have the god pack but i have every god in the game ;)

when people want something, they pay for it. this is how the world works. but when it comes to paying for a % chance at something, well... the 'worth' factor deteriorates at an increasingly tiresome rate so much so that you find yourself just looking at the skin and then going meh £40? I guess i dont really need it, sirloin steak for dinner tonight? hell yeah.

those original skins however, i'd be way more inclined to buy those skins from stupidly low % chest boxes if of course you didn't get them for free with the god :D they are so well designed. the hell with parody skins.

or you know, you can give my Isis a skin and i'd spend £80 for it because after all people pay for what they want.

RobDeVries
05-04-2016, 08:42 AM
They are not going to add FP to lossed matches.
Thats because they want to make it hard to get to the next reward milestone, hoping that you are going to spend gems to get FP

Токсичность
06-18-2016, 08:06 AM
I would like to get it all, but because I student I can not afford it

TipTapTop
06-23-2016, 05:25 AM
????More to come - its gonna come a limited skin for susano

BiggsDarklighter
08-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I was also wondering when you might be updating the rewards for the Season Ticket? I've been past the last one for a while now. When the last update happened I was just shy of last one available.

Mysterekkk
08-29-2016, 09:38 AM
That's best Ra skin :D

tarcisiom99
10-08-2016, 10:53 PM
I sorta wish they put more work into Aurum Nu Wa.. its the worst out of all recolors... and why is the Rama skin in the chest as well? That is just cruel ;-;

MURIK090
10-24-2017, 08:20 AM
why does not the pedestal of the odyssey open?

elgordovergatario
02-12-2018, 02:06 PM
omg this is so cool :) im gonna leave lol definitily

xmen
deadpool
descargar comics (https://www.izicomics.com/marvel-ruinas-comics-marvel-pdf-espanol/)