PDA

View Full Version : LFG Please help Hi-Rez

atgicetruck
02-29-2016, 07:00 PM
So I have the ultimate God pack on Pc version and have been playing it off and on since beta(pc). I had recently seen a post saying that Hi-Rez and Sony are working on being able to "copy the accounts... I was just curious if that was true and if so would I also have God pack on ps4 ... I just don't want to spend unnecessary money if I'm gonna receive it any ways. Or if I purchase it and you guys work out some thing with Sony would we see a reimbursement.

AirJordan73
03-02-2016, 05:59 AM
I know that it is possible to link your accounts, I did it earlier today! I haven't been able to log onto my PS4 to check to see if I have all my stuff on console, but I would assume so. If not then I think HiRez is working on it ASAP

EpicWinnar
03-02-2016, 06:53 AM
I know that it is possible to link your accounts, I did it earlier today! I haven't been able to log onto my PS4 to check to see if I have all my stuff on console, but I would assume so. If not then I think HiRez is working on it ASAP

The link was actually just that, a link to get the Odin skin for both platforms. Not a copy. HiRez is still actively working with Sony to determine if it'll be possibly (Most likely yes, but again not sure yet).

hotchizeetos
03-04-2016, 07:32 AM
HiRez is still actively working with Sony to determine if it'll be possibly (Most likely yes, but again not sure yet). its 100% possible warframe is proof. they did it for xbox aswell so im just assuming their going to. unless they just dont like us who have a ps4 and pc