PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Alpha issues, bugs and remote play

haxor_gamer
02-23-2016, 03:55 AM
There seems to be a bug where re-spawning makes the player use a basic attack like they are holding the R2 button down, I found you can press R2 and it stops, but it seems to auto attack on most respawns.

Another issue I've had is using Remote Play on a Vita, as the default controls map L2 and R2 to the rear touchpad, would there be a way to remap them to the vita's L and R buttons instead.

Other than that I'm currently enjoying it so far, having never played it before. Just seen mates play it on PC.

Jonshock
02-25-2016, 11:28 AM
I picked up the l2/r2 grips from play-asia and they are amazing for smite.

ToxxicZad
02-25-2016, 01:10 PM
I picked up the l2/r2 grips from play-asia and they are amazing for smite.

Didn't know there was a l2r2 grip for the vita, thanks mate ! Remote play is a real pain in the @$$ since vita mapping includes rear touchpad inputs which are simply aweful. Gotta try that grip.

Also got stuck shooting basic attacks after respawning. No biggie but this must be fixed in order to play properly from spawn to death.

Jonshock
02-25-2016, 03:49 PM
Buttons arent as satisfying as an actual controller but it is miles better than just using the back-touch screen. And I havent had any issues with responsiveness. ( I have the 1000 version from playasia)

ToxxicZad
02-25-2016, 04:42 PM
Buttons arent as satisfying as an actual controller but it is miles better than just using the back-touch screen. And I havent had any issues with responsiveness. ( I have the 1000 version from playasia)

Will definitely check it out ! Thanks !