PDA

View Full Version : Bulwark of hope

frenzy64
02-16-2016, 09:12 PM
You guys say that you want items to not give everything in one go but you made bulwark of hope the go to item for being tanky and survivable by giving it a shield that pops up and never goes away unless you take the damage, it gives you 200 health and it gives 60 magical def. And of course the shield comes to a total of 450 health so basically an item that gives you 650 health and 60 magical defense.

Obviously needs a nerf

Aethsuki
02-18-2016, 01:25 PM
You guys say that you want items to not give everything in one go but you made bulwark of hope the go to item for being tanky and survivable by giving it a shield that pops up and never goes away unless you take the damage, it gives you 200 health and it gives 60 magical def. And of course the shield comes to a total of 450 health so basically an item that gives you 650 health and 60 magical defense.

Obviously needs a nerf

I dont understand why it needs nerf, since stacking hp is not that easy as it used to be

MadameCheshire
02-22-2016, 11:29 AM
The shield can be a bit annoying, but its pretty much gone the moment that a hunter crits you so its not that big of a problem. :I

MaverickSlayer
02-22-2016, 09:07 PM
I think the only possible nerf needed would be to make the shield have a limited duration, somewhere from 8 to 10 seconds would probably work fine.

Xaoyu
02-23-2016, 05:08 AM
The shield can be a bit annoying, but its pretty much gone the moment that a hunter crits you so its not that big of a problem. :I

When you're not a hunter ?

MaverickSlayer
02-23-2016, 07:16 PM
When you're not a hunter ?

I think the fact he acts likes it's no big deal solely due to hunter crits shows how BS their damage is.