PDA

View Full Version : 3.1 Hotfix for Friday, Feb 5th.

HiRezPonPon
02-04-2016, 08:24 PM
3.1 Fixes

Ranked

Fixed issue with promoting to Grandmaster
Ranked Duel mode pick issue
Updated Ranked Queue Description to represent 18 Mastered Gods

Quest System

Daily Quests renamed to Weekly Quest
Changed every 7 successful Quests earns a Bonus reward to 2 for Gem Bonus.

Relics/ Items

Cloak of Unrelenting Sorrow
Renamed to Mantle of Discord

Misc.

Fixed “Relics” are called “Actives” on the Recommended Items tab
Fixed Auto Items not automatically enabled for new accounts.
Fixed landing Panel displaying garbled text in different languages.
Updated the subtitles for Basic Tutorials
Updated Joust Overview video

God Fixes

Sol

Soulless Machine glow issues

Odin

Ring of Spears

Sync up sound effects timing

LagMagnet
02-05-2016, 02:59 AM
Great, thx for the daily quest change!
This should get the instalocks for quests in line. Also, no more arena camping for "Play X games" and more love for conquest/assault. Less frustration, better games and more fun, all around.
Thanks for acknowledging the players who don't have much time to play on weekdays, also.
Cheers!

Makk78
02-05-2016, 06:27 AM
thnx for fixing odin's ring i had so bad moments on it :) also thnx for the new rewards system
regards

Buddhano
02-05-2016, 07:03 AM
Nice hotfix. May I report that Bastet T-Poses on endgame sometimes?

Drakonasx
02-05-2016, 07:11 AM
Am i the only one who loves the 3rd season and the relic thing?
Great hotfix, glad daily rewards are back to some extent :)
The thing about season 3 that i love is the god changes for Nemesis and little Arty :3

Nyahahahahahaha
02-05-2016, 08:48 AM
3.1 Fixes

Ranked

Ranked Duel mode pick issue

happy to see a hotfix for that cheers!

Jojolionheart
02-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Thanks for this Hotfix and a great thanks for the Weekly quests and Daily Login Bonus <3

Chelsamander
02-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Thank you guys for the hotfix!

I still can't understand how people bm about HiRez, seriously, from all the online games I have ever played, this company is the one who mostly listen/interact with community..

PaperKaiju
02-05-2016, 11:29 AM
I agree that it's probably for the best, but I am annoyed that those of us who did the Daily Quests for the past 3 days have had their progress wiped out before we even had a chance to get the 7th for the Gem reward.

GongsunYiru
02-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Duel mode pick issue

Nice to see that resolved. :D

Ullqiorra
02-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Do you really have no idea about ravana's 1 scales %95 or winged blade tier 2 gives cdr or u can buy doom orb in assault ? Or do you guys just dont care ? I really wonder.

Oh thanks for fixing Soulless Machine glow issues it was really ruining the game!!!!

Namrats
02-05-2016, 01:26 PM
How about fixing Mantle of Discord - does not work on some heroes at all and only sometimes on some. Kind of useless as Loki is one of the heroes it dont work well against. Estimated theory is that it buggs when it kicks in when a God uses a skill to do dmg below 30%.

Malwontae
02-05-2016, 01:54 PM
So I'm confused, I just logged in and got the daily reward for that, is that supposed to be back along with weekly quests? That and if you're changing the quests to weekly, could you have given the reward out to those who already completed 2+ quests before the hotfix?

OiDerM8
02-05-2016, 06:09 PM
REMOVE THE AUTOMATICALLY ENABLED BRACKET HIGHLIGHT. I DO NOT WANT IT.

http://i.imgur.com/mS6o3sS.jpg

RippleApple
02-05-2016, 06:45 PM
Thank you guys for the hotfix!

I still can't understand how people bm about HiRez, seriously, from all the online games I have ever played, this company is the one who mostly listen/interact with community..

Athena being S-tier for several years would do that.

Ravaana
02-16-2016, 07:12 AM
Do you really have no idea about ravana's 1 scales %95 or winged blade tier 2 gives cdr or u can buy doom orb in assault ? Or do you guys just dont care ? I really wonder.

Oh thanks for fixing Soulless Machine glow issues it was really ruining the game!!!!

How about fixing Mantle of Discord - does not work on some heroes at all and only sometimes on some. Kind of useless as Loki is one of the heroes it dont work well against. Estimated theory is that it buggs when it kicks in when a God uses a skill to do dmg below 30%.

That isn't, necessarily, broken. The passive reads "If you take damage below 30% health." I have seen that it fires off when you are damaged after you are below that threshold. However, with Loki, you don't get a chance to have it go off.

I am assuming that you mean when he bursts you from 100 to 0 in a few seconds flat. Well. If Loki ulted you, then the shockwave does not have a chance to fire off. I have seen it go off, and stun, Loki when he hits me after I have survived a burst. But not when I have been taken from 40%-0.

You must be able to survive the damage, for Discord to fire.

The CDR was removed from winged blade. So that is done.