PDA

View Full Version : Lost connection to login and chat servers

TiG2Strong
01-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Hello,

I'm sure this has been posted before (because I have looked all over the internet and it seems to be an extremely common issue), but probably one in four games I get disconnected from the login and chat servers. My internet runs well and my laptop has never had any issues with other games. I was hoping it was just a one-day issue but it happens to me every single day I try to play, and the worst part is every single time it happens I lose all of my goodwill and get deserter for 60 mins, which is extremely inconvenient. Oddly enough though, I still receive my win/loss (though it has only happened for wins) for the game, and receive my worshipers, but do not get my first win of the day bonus. Has there been any known solutions to this problem??

XPredator64
01-14-2016, 04:54 AM
Same thing happens to me. I get the message in game like 5-6 mins after the game begins. The characters don't move or move to a direction without control, after the message appears. Then game runs just fine. After I finish the match instead of the match review screen i get to the login screen. Very frustrating. It started with the 2.21 patch. I didn't have the problem in 2.20.

KevinB95
01-14-2016, 04:07 PM
Same thing happened to me yesterday. I reported it here http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?16586-Deserter-Disconnecting-or-Party-troubles-Start-Here!&p=564885#post564885