PDA

View Full Version : Gold Fury Bug

YummyBubbles
01-03-2016, 03:54 AM
So with swc a few days away maybe they'll have time to patch it out, but I've figured out how to make the gold fury not attack anyone. it takes 2 people. In testing I've done this with kumbhakarna/(insert adc here), and I've only done it from the order side. but if the adc leashes the gold fury to the absolutely edge of the boundary right beside the wall on the order side, someone (I used kumbha) can stand in the way and bodyblock the gold fury, it'll dance around a bit trying to get around the bodyblocking but eventually it stops moving all together and does nothing. If the bodyblocker (in my case me as kumbha) doesn't move, the gold fury does nothing until either I move or it dies. This allows for even silly things like level 1 gold furys being possible with only 2 people

Lynchiemon
01-04-2016, 08:31 PM
So with swc a few days away maybe they'll have time to patch it out, but I've figured out how to make the gold fury not attack anyone. it takes 2 people. In testing I've done this with kumbhakarna/(insert adc here), and I've only done it from the order side. but if the adc leashes the gold fury to the absolutely edge of the boundary right beside the wall on the order side, someone (I used kumbha) can stand in the way and bodyblock the gold fury, it'll dance around a bit trying to get around the bodyblocking but eventually it stops moving all together and does nothing. If the bodyblocker (in my case me as kumbha) doesn't move, the gold fury does nothing until either I move or it dies. This allows for even silly things like level 1 gold furys being possible with only 2 people

Video pls?

YummyBubbles
01-05-2016, 12:49 AM
blerg my interweb sucks so don't expect the best quality but I'll upload it overnight

Lynchiemon
01-06-2016, 12:21 AM
blerg my interweb sucks so don't expect the best quality but I'll upload it overnight

That's fine. Link here when you upload it