PDA

View Full Version : Item ideas for season 3 (P1 - new branches)

Ogva
12-30-2015, 12:47 PM
Helm of Pluto

Branches off of Dynasty Plate Helm (http://smite.gamepedia.com/Imperial_Helmet#Dynasty Plate Helm).

2450 gold

40 magical power
40 physical protection
15 magical penetration
150 health

Passive: Any god affected by your antiheals have all the active protection buffs disabled for 2 seconds. Cannot apply to the same target again for 10s. (The "disable" debuff deactivate protection buffs, it does not remove them. Can be dispelled by cc immunity. Can be used along with Divine Ruin and Weakening Curse.)

Ritual Knife

Branches off of Adventure Blade (http://smite.gamepedia.com/Adventurer%27s_Blade).

2850 gold

400 health
15% cooldown reduction
30% attack speed
15% movement speed

Passive: Any pet/deployable casted in a 45ft radius have his health/hit points doubled. However the damage they take from towers, actives or items is doubled too.

Spiked Cloak

Branches off of Armored Cloak (http://smite.gamepedia.com/Armored_Cloak).

2560 gold

45 physical protections
45 magical protections
250 health
250 mana
30% cc reduction

Passive: Any player made wall casted in a 70ft radius have a small aura (of melee range size) that deals to any enemy nearby 2% of their health as true damage every .5 seconds and cripples them for 1.5 seconds.

HoneyBadgersrUs
12-31-2015, 09:01 PM
Cabraken with Spiked Cloak would be a living nightmare.

KatHead
12-31-2015, 09:58 PM
true damage.

Just Say No !

True Damage. NO

% Health Damage. NO

These are bad and should be removed and forgotten forever.

Ogva
01-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Cabraken with Spiked Cloak would be a living nightmare.

Yes, it will. :D

Just Say No !

True Damage. NO

% Health Damage. NO

These are bad and should be removed and forgotten forever.

I used % health and true damage to make it more tank friendly. Keep in mind it will tick most of the times only once (and not more than 3). 2% health (6% if you're very very lucky) is an already very small tick. Putting mitigation on it would be too minimal imho.

The damage dot is just a very small damage bonus, the big part of the item is the cripple.

RippleApple
01-02-2016, 12:36 AM
I'm a huge enemy to items and actives that cause crowd control of any type.

Gem of iso shouldn't exist.

Frostbound hammer shouldn't exist.

Fist of gods shouldn't exist.

Midgardian shouldn't exist.

Curse actives shouldn't exist.

re1wind
01-04-2016, 02:03 PM
ritual knife...That includes SWK's ult, bastet's cats, and arachne's spiderlings...
For reference, a 4000hp SWK would spawn an armoured 8'000hp damage sponge. Now, Imagine the rage that would erupt when bastets cats start dominating the mid-game. :cool:

Nu wa's soldiers die too quickly to make this useful on her, not that the soldiers were much use besides being mobile stun-bombs.

Ogva
01-04-2016, 04:14 PM
I'm a huge enemy to items and actives that cause crowd control of any type.

I personally prefer to have cc on situational items that on the kits itself instead, but I totally see your point of view.

ritual knife...That includes SWK's ult, bastet's cats, and arachne's spiderlings...
For reference, a 4000hp SWK would spawn an armoured 8'000hp damage sponge. Now, Imagine the rage that would erupt when bastets cats start dominating the mid-game. :cool:

The fact is it is a very expensive item with no great stats (no power, mainly movement speed and health), intended to be bought lategame (and if you rush it you lose quite a lot of early game effectiveness). I noticed too that the biggest problem with it is probably the swk clone (smart of you ;) ), and that should be fixed somehow. (For example, if used a lot with him, you can lower the clone duration, in order to make it a hardly killable but timed menace; or not work on him entirely, as the clone is not exactly a pet.)

Keep in mind the item has literally no effect on towers, (no effect on Mystical Mail), and no effect on Hand of the Gods, which will become a pretty effective counter, to Bastet in particular (both early and lategame).

The main reason I put the passive to double the hp was because it applies to things like Ah Muzen Cab hives too (from 1 hit to 2). But I guess, if needed, it could be lowered to +50% health (rounding up "hit points" when there are problems, so 1 hit becomes 2 hits, 2 hits become 3, 3 hits become 5, etc...).

But with Hand of the Gods effectiveness (which could be potentially buffed too) and with the lategame price and nature of the item (along with the average stats), maybe it wouldn't be that necessary.

(I thought this items quite a bit as you can see. :) They're not perfect by any means, like Ritual Blade replacing boots could create some issues, so you'll need to nerf the movement speed on it eventually.)

Splifflord LaFleur
01-04-2016, 06:11 PM
More ideas Drybear would be proud of

RippleApple
01-04-2016, 07:31 PM
More ideas Drybear would be proud of

Nice contribution there, wanna try again?