PDA

View Full Version : Terrible FPS drop and lag spikes when playing near Ragnarok X Force Thor.

Krymzonbladez
12-22-2015, 09:34 AM
For some reason every time I am near RFX Thor and he changes or does certain abilities I get a crazy lag spike and possible fps drop. I end up missing abilities and teleporting when this happens. It only seems to happen near that particular skin and in those particular matches, I don't know what it is but it seems rather weird so I am posting it here. I've had 3 matches with that particular skin and everyone lagged whenever he shifted or did tectonic rift.

Krymzonbladez
12-26-2015, 05:55 PM
Still happening and happening to others as well, only happens with the Ragnarok Force X skin, tectonic rift and other abilities with any other thor skin do not cause stutters or frame rate drops or lag spikes, happens on multiple inet connections also, so isn't the internet connection.

TheMoldyBanana
12-31-2015, 01:43 AM
This happens to me as well, not sure why.

Krymzonbladez
01-06-2016, 03:43 AM
Well it has happened to a number of people I game with, All having the same issue with the stuttering-ness from that stupid hideous skin. Apparently they don't care enough to actually look into the matter. It makes matches near unplayable, or at least make it alot more difficult.

Vashwix
01-07-2016, 07:04 PM
Bump this.

Is the Ragnarok Wall.

Happens to me and some friends too. I hope for a fix asap, is frustating to lose because a skill animation freeze your game for some ms.

A13xand37
01-08-2016, 07:08 AM
The implications of people which already bought the skin are huge though.
But if there are gameplay problems, pretty justified to disable him so animations could be optimised, i guess.