PDA

View Full Version : Much Heavier Leaver-Penalty

JakeHawke
03-25-2014, 06:36 PM
Hello,

PLEASE enact a much stiffer penalty for leaving a match.

1st leave = 1 day ban, 2nd = 2 days, etc. or something similar.

Every single match is decided by whose team has the first leaver or two, and it wrecks the enjoyment. Please let the people play who want to by getting rid of the leavers.

Thank you

Nyxxie
03-25-2014, 06:43 PM
Or introduce a low-pri queue similar to Dota 2's. Leavers get matched with other leavers, queue times are longer, and you don't get any experience or items (in this case favor or worshippers) when in low-pri.

Scylaxius
03-25-2014, 07:06 PM
What if someone gets dced and cant get back into the match? Sometimes I get glitched out by getting booted from the game, relogging and finding out that I have deserter and cant re enter the match. It happens sometimes. Imagine getting banned for the ENTIRE day for that... I don't agree with a day ban.

BUT I do agree that they need to find a way to punish the rage quitters/leavers more then just not getting to play 20 minutes, thats basically a conquest match length, they don't mind waiting... I don't know how they can do this, but I'm tired of being put on (Or even playing against, cause I feel sorry for the other team...) a team with someone who just quits as soon as something doesnt go their way.

Or introduce a low-pri queue similar to Dota 2's. Leavers get matched with other leavers, queue times are longer, and you don't get any experience or items (in this case favor or worshippers) when in low-pri.

I agree with this ^