PDA

View Full Version : Game crash really annoying cauze of the deseters

Messerdeathx
12-15-2015, 02:35 AM
So whenever i start up a match or lock into a hero the game crashes or most of the time it crashes at the loading screen actually it won't crash at the loading screen but it freezes and when i alt tab or Alt-ctrl-del it will crash i have windows 7 and the game was working fine for me untill recently please help i am really bad a computer stuff so if you need more information about my comp you have to tell me excatly where/how can i get that stuff to show you and one more thing when i try to validate/repair it from the hirez client it validates it 100% and after that it's stuck on repair at 0.0% i've try almost everything in my knowledge,ran it as a adminstrator and stuff etc.etc really need your help and don't wanna stop playing this game cauze of this stupid reason btw my fps is 70 and my pings are 150 (which is normal and playable) if that helps pleaseeeee help me

Rivar
12-15-2015, 04:35 AM
If you're using AVAST then there's your problem. It's already known that AVAST is false flagging something when SMITE is running and causing it to freeze/crash.

You can try to:
- Disable the File System Shield (Right click on the tray icon > Open Avast user interface > Settings (It's that cog icon) > Active protection > Turn off File System Shield). Don't forget to turn it back on once you're done playing SMITE.

or

- Add SMITE directory to the exclusion list (Same steps as above + Customize > Exclusions > Add > Browse > Locate your SMITE folder and press OK).

HiRezCAPSLOCK
12-15-2015, 04:20 PM
To add to what Rivar said, you can attempt running in safe mode using the gear in the bottom of your launcher. After you do this, you'll have to fix any graphics settings that may have changed.

Messerdeathx
12-16-2015, 04:36 AM
To add to what Rivar said, you can attempt running in safe mode using the gear in the bottom of your launcher. After you do this, you'll have to fix any graphics settings that may have change

tell me where i can get the launcher or that gear you are talking about

Messerdeathx
12-16-2015, 04:39 AM
If you're using AVAST then there's your problem. It's already known that AVAST is false flagging something when SMITE is running and causing it to freeze/crash.

You can try to:
- Disable the File System Shield (Right click on the tray icon > Open Avast user interface > Settings (It's that cog icon) > Active protection > Turn off File System Shield). Don't forget to turn it back on once you're done playing SMITE.

or

- Add SMITE directory to the exclusion list (Same steps as above + Customize > Exclusions > Add > Browse > Locate your SMITE folder and press OK).

it still won't work sorry i've did excatly what you have told me

Rivar
12-16-2015, 08:57 AM
it still won't work sorry i've did excatly what you have told me

Did you tried those steps after a game crash? Once the game crashes the only way to "fix" it is to restart the computer. Not even disabling the File System Shield will help.

Try:
1 - Restart your PC
2 - Disable the File System Shield
3 - Run SMITE
4 - Turn shield back on once you're done playing SMITE (assuming that it didn't crash)

tell me where i can get the launcher or that gear you are talking about
Follow the steps in this image (http://caldron.no.sapo.pt/smite_safemode.png)