PDA

View Full Version : ** UPDATED ** PTS Issues Thread for 2.20 - The Reborn Prince - Round 2!

HiRezCAPSLOCK
12-11-2015, 05:21 PM
If you would like to participate in the PTS, please click here (http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?7952-) to find out how.

Please post any issues found here, thanks!

Fixed issues from Round 1

Gods

Ravana
Misc
Fixed an issue with the impact sound of the second hit of Ravana's in-hand chain.
Chain of Blows
Fixed an issue where Ravana couldn't build up stacks after his third stack
Fixed an issue where Ravana was gaining too much shield going to his second and third stacks.
Prana Onslaught
Fixed a spacing issue on the tooltip of this ability.
10-hand Shadow Fist
Fixed an issue where this ability was only healing off of 3 targets. It now is properly uncapped.
Mystic Rush
Fixed an issue where this ability was causing buffs to not show up on Ravana's buff belt

Ne Zha
Misc
Fixed an issue where Ne Zha's body was not disappearing upon death.
Fixed an issue where Ne Zha's health bar was too low in relation to his model.
Fixed an issue where Ne Zha's sash was animating improperly.
Fixed an issue where the Universe Ring wasn't showing up in-game properly

Artemis
Misc
Fixed an issue where Tusky was not Diamond on Artemis' Diamond mastery skin.

Known Issues

Gods

Ravana
Mystic Rush
Ravana is able to be hit during the travel time of this ability. This is not intended.

FlareX
12-11-2015, 06:04 PM
OK, a couple little things with Ne Zha:

-Cyberpunk's mouth for some reason is oddly super open in it's God viewer intro animation.

-The Sash moves at it's previous, slower speed on his Diamond skin.

-The Diamond skin has a vertical seam on the back of Ne Zha's neck. It also has a rather subtle seam on his forehead.

Also a rather personal request, but I think Cyberpunk should use the old skeleton instead. It just looks too stretched out as is IMO.

Edit:

Also just found; The blue flame FX from the speed boost of his ring toss appears on his butt instead of on the wheels, on the Blue Lotus skin.

...So many little things that just bother me, lol D:

PapaRodin
12-11-2015, 06:32 PM
-The Sash moves at it's previous, slower speed on his Diamond skin.

Does the sash move faster now?

Goobis
12-12-2015, 08:24 AM
Cyberpunk looks so terrible now, just use the old skeleton.

ksvr
12-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Testing Ravana in Clash practice.

He still can't see his personal buff icons (hide of the urchin stacks, camp buffs, etc) sometimes. Might be tied to Hide of the Urchin. At start of match I can see them, but by the time I get Urchin Hide finished (2nd item after bluestone) all the icons are gone. I can't see how many stacks I have on urchin hide, if I have a mana or power buff, passive icon, anything. In 4 practice clashes I once saw the icons come back after killing the mana buff camp around level 18. In another I could see the Urchin Hide with 10 stacks icon, but no other icons at all for the remainder of the match. The other 2 times all icons remained invisible.

His hit chain is supposed to be .5/1/1 on speed, but it looks like 1/.25/1.5. The 2nd hit in the chain comes out almost immediately after the first and there's a much longer delay before the third. Damage numbers are .5/1/1.

Mana camp creeps are invisible, can only see the blue mist and health bars. Power camp creeps seem fine.

Ravana's ult still doesn't seem to be doing damage. I've seen it hit gods, but also been sure I hit 2-3 enemy gods and none of them seemed to take any damage. In my last practice it should have been a shitload, since I had over 300 power and was level 20, but landing on Guan & Neith with Thor possibly in range and none of them seemed to take any damage at all from it. Also I'm pretty sure it doesn't do any damage at all to non-god enemies.

Azilo
12-12-2015, 11:23 PM
Cyberpunk's skeleton is oddly deformed in at his abdomen and neck.

His blue recolor doesn't have blue wheels. And despite what anyone says from Hirez, he should have this when Agni's blue recolor fully colors his abilities in blue.

ksvr
12-15-2015, 12:30 PM
Testing Ravana in Clash practice.

He still can't see his personal buff icons (hide of the urchin stacks, camp buffs, etc) sometimes. Might be tied to Hide of the Urchin. At start of match I can see them, but by the time I get Urchin Hide finished (2nd item after bluestone) all the icons are gone. I can't see how many stacks I have on urchin hide, if I have a mana or power buff, passive icon, anything. In 4 practice clashes I once saw the icons come back after killing the mana buff camp around level 18. In another I could see the Urchin Hide with 10 stacks icon, but no other icons at all for the remainder of the match. The other 2 times all icons remained invisible.

[FIXED]His hit chain is supposed to be .5/1/1 on speed, but it looks like 1/.25/1.5. The 2nd hit in the chain comes out almost immediately after the first and there's a much longer delay before the third. Damage numbers are .5/1/1.

[FIXED]Mana camp creeps are invisible, can only see the blue mist and health bars. Power camp creeps seem fine.

Ravana's ult still doesn't seem to be doing damage. I've seen it hit gods, but also been sure I hit 2-3 enemy gods and none of them seemed to take any damage. In my last practice it should have been a shitload, since I had over 300 power and was level 20, but landing on Guan & Neith with Thor possibly in range and none of them seemed to take any damage at all from it. Also I'm pretty sure it doesn't do any damage at all to non-god enemies.

2 down, 2 confirmed still an issue on live server

And Ravana still seems to be capped at 3 procs of the heal on his 3. Thought this was fixed in round 2?

TheTokenJoker
12-15-2015, 01:29 PM
Since I downloaded this patch, my W key didn't work at all for movement, but worked for shortcuts like VEW.

I managed to fix it after changing the bindings like 4 times, back and forth until W worked, but, that is an issue that should be addressed.