PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Information

Najh98
11-20-2015, 06:49 AM
Rules:
-Stay on topic.
-Don't argue about anything else other than this, in fact, just don't argue at all.
-After a warning, if there is fighting, this thread will be locked. Just don't fight.
-Staff Members: If there are fights going on, just delete their posts instead of locking the thread please. Some people want to hear the news and discuss it. Thank you.

News:
-ISIS made a video, I think on Wednesday saying that they would attack New York City. Then Yesterday, ISIS made a video saying that they would attack the White House. In case you didn't know, Anonymous and ISIS have been having an online fight. Anonymous has taken down some ISIS Twitter accounts.

Discon3ct3d
11-20-2015, 07:25 AM
Rules:
-Stay on topic.
-Don't argue about anything else other than this, in fact, just don't argue at all.
-After a warning, if there is fighting, this thread will be locked. Just don't fight.
-Staff Members: If there are fights going on, just delete their posts instead of locking the thread please. Some people want to hear the news and discuss it. Thank you.

News:
-ISIS made a video, I think on Wednesday saying that they would attack New York City. Then Yesterday, ISIS made a video saying that they would attack the White House. In case you didn't know, Anonymous and ISIS have been having an online fight. Anonymous has taken down some ISIS Twitter accounts.

I believe Anonymous has also been leaking personal data on those ISIS accounts as well.

Since Paris there have been a lot of, ill say alleged cause i do not know if they are or not, ISIS members or affiliates being caught sneaking into the US under the refugee flag.

AcidTheWarlock
11-20-2015, 04:11 PM
Anonymous has said that they will kill any and everyone affiliated with ISIS. They're trying to expose them and then sending hitmen after them. They've gone so far to declare war on the Islamic State.

RippleApple
11-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Anonymous is a better President than Obama.

LoudAndAnnoying
11-20-2015, 06:51 PM
Anonymous is a better President than Obama.

A potato would make a better president than any of our recent ones, at least it can't make mistakes...

jHeart
11-20-2015, 07:38 PM
Scary stuff. Kinda glad they're attacking ISIS.

Got to admit - before I read the thread, I thought this was going to be about Isis, goddess.

Najh98
11-20-2015, 08:42 PM
Scary stuff. Kinda glad they're attacking ISIS.

Got to admit - before I read the thread, I thought this was going to be about Isis, goddess.

Ya, when I first played this game and saw the name "ISIS", I also made that connection, although, other way around.

IrishPotato
11-20-2015, 08:59 PM
A potato would make a better president than any of our recent ones, at least it can't make mistakes...

I'll accept that as my nomination

KingScuba
11-20-2015, 10:16 PM

so... you should try doing some research dude. The main reason obama hasn't done much is because he's been completely cockblocked for 8 years by a majority republican senate that keeps vetoing all of his plans.

just read this : http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php?page=all

Also, remember what he walked into... America was on the verge of a second great depression. Compare where we are now to where we were when bush left office. Hell, in 2014, we saw the largest job creation report in the last 100 years thanks largely to the Obama administration's economic policies...

Furthermore, he was awarded the nobel peace prize, just like Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson.

Bill clinton was also a very good president. He's the only president in the entire history of our country to leave the whitehouse with a budget that wasn't in the red. In fact, bill clinton consistently ranks in the top 10 presidents we've ever had.

I'm not saying that Obama is the best president ever. Far from it in fact. He's been a very solid president though, ranking easily into the upper half of presidents we've ever had.

Finally, it doesn't matter if you like him or not. Obama is our president. You can disagree with the man all you want, but you should never insult our leader. I think Bush is the worst president we've ever had, but I refrain from saying anything derogatory about him, simply out of deference to the oval office.

Back on topic :

The FBI released a statment about ISIS. it told americans instead of enlisting to fight ISIS, we should stay home and kill.

Very bold statement, to say the least.

RamenFrog
11-20-2015, 11:02 PM
The FBI released a statment about ISIS. it told americans instead of enlisting to fight ISIS, we should stay home and kill.

Very bold statement, to say the least.

Can you provide a link or something of this statement? I was on their main website and couldn't find any correlating news about it and I'd like to hear/read it if that's not too much trouble.

RippleApple
11-21-2015, 12:37 AM
EDIT: I'll send this via pm, actually.

KingScuba
11-21-2015, 11:59 PM
Can you provide a link or something of this statement? I was on their main website and couldn't find any correlating news about it and I'd like to hear/read it if that's not too much trouble.

It was on CNN news a couple days ago via the radio. That's all I can tell you mate.

Najh98
11-27-2015, 04:48 PM
Apparently Turkey was giving ISIS money for some things. Then Turkey shot down something that Russia had.

Glances
11-28-2015, 03:02 PM
Apparently Turkey was giving ISIS money for some things.

The Turkish gov is pretty much indirectly helping ISIS by continuously targeting the PKK who are actually fighting ISIS
Defeating ISIS would be more realistic if there was solid cooperation between the Turks and the Kurdish militias in addition to Western military

The Russians saw it coming with it's own jet shot down by it's own ally, it's surprising they didn't take the measures they've taken now with the S-400 missiles before they started the airstrikes knowing how Turkey hates Assad and how adamant Erdogan is in disposing of Assad

AcidTheWarlock
11-28-2015, 04:41 PM
Apparently Turkey was giving ISIS money for some things. Then Turkey shot down something that Russia had.

I saw. Turkey's fucked. ISIS pissed off Putin too.

Nalessa
11-29-2015, 12:26 AM
Not suprised a government that still refuses to acknowledge the genocide they commited on the armenian people a hundred years ago can't be trusted.

LoveTheTea
01-07-2016, 10:09 AM
I don't want to make a whole thread for this when there's one still on the first page of the category.

Apologies is this is considered a necro since it's over a month old.. just trying to help keep things tidy!

ISIS have released a video aimed towards Britain and our Government

The video involved British Spies being executed and some pretty intense things being said, in the video they threaten Britain and even get a small boy of four (who is now being called Jihadi Junior) to say..

"We are going to kill the kaffir over there." (Kaffir meaning non-believers.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3387243/Whatever-promotes-cause-Swedish-step-grandfather-says-pleased-Jihadi-Junior-appeared-latest-sick-ISIS-video.html

OtakuFreak
01-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Obama beats David Cameron

Don't you even

BTW, why can't we stop ISIS.

Not suprised a government that still refuses to acknowledge the genocide they commited on the armenian people a hundred years ago can't be trusted.

Wait what?

OssumePawesome
01-07-2016, 09:31 PM
@LovetheTea: ISIS wants to off everyone who doesn't believe what they believe. Of course they're threatening to attack Britain. And the US. And...well, all nations that are predominantly Christian.They're religious nuts of the worst caliber, but hitting them head on in a war is exactly what they want. Not that I'm concerned about Allah obliterating the armies of the West as foretold in their holy book, but because constant targeted strikes on their supply lines will do a better and cleaner job of it than a long protracted campaign that will also bleed us dry in the process. The last thing the US needs to be doing is spending more money.

LoveTheTea
01-11-2016, 03:27 AM

What has that got to do with anything????? This isn't a competition about who is in more danger or who is more important, this is about sharing information. Look at the thread title?

Oh yes, lets disregard the fact that Britain is getting bomb threats at least weekly, with whole areas being evacuated, and has now received a video of possibly our own men being murdered as a death threat.. lets ignore all that because their PM is a turd and America is more important.

Come on now, joke or not, that is ridiculous. This isn't the sort of thing to joke about.

@LovetheTea: ISIS wants to off everyone who doesn't believe what they believe. Of course they're threatening to attack Britain. And the US. And...well, all nations that are predominantly Christian.They're religious nuts of the worst caliber, but hitting them head on in a war is exactly what they want. Not that I'm concerned about Allah obliterating the armies of the West as foretold in their holy book, but because constant targeted strikes on their supply lines will do a better and cleaner job of it than a long protracted campaign that will also bleed us dry in the process. The last thing the US needs to be doing is spending more money.

Regardless of whether it is obvious or not, news is still news. They're using children to send their messages now, that's disgusting and noteworthy enough to add here in my eyes. Perhaps not shocking coming from those people, given their nature.. but as a normal human to me it is still baffling. Not to mention they murdered our people on camera. Again, not shocking coming from them.. but still not right.

Something needs to be done, I'm not knowledgeable enough to say what, but they need to stop these people. They've had too long to plan something. I can't imagine they're sitting their twiddling their thumbs.

Loulina
01-17-2016, 08:00 AM

Don't you even

BTW, why can't we stop ISIS.

Wait what?

We cant stop ISIS. AS discussed before Turkey helps them all the way and it is a very rich and powerful state with incredible resources. See? depsite US, Kurds, Russia and Asad (which russia is with) there is still ISIS. despite the whole world.
This is something in their genes to be a menace to the world probably. See they killed armenians under another state name called ottoman which was really big and they had vast vast land. Nobody ever did anything to them but they hurt everyone they met. why the hell they had to capture all that land despite people living there and i dont think even british empire ever had been that cruel in that regards. bastards.

Aurasai
01-18-2016, 04:04 PM
Gonna leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeE4Ux4t9Vw

LelouchLawliet
03-31-2016, 04:41 AM
10/10 on the video above. Also, here's a great website explaining from politics to religions and everything in detail:
http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html

Some of it may sound too surreal or fiction. But remember, that's what people said 1k years ago about airplanes too. Keep an open mind, and make some research yourself. Only trough research are you eligible of your true or false statement. No run away too scared "it's false!" please.