PDA

View Full Version : Account Merge Help

TheoVect
11-13-2015, 12:35 PM
So one of my friends told me smite is now on the Xbox One, so I sold my desktop to my brother, went out and bought an Xbox One, downloaded smite right away, and linked my accounts. But none of the content has transferred over. How long does that take to happen? I have a few hundred dollars worth of content I can't use, including the god pack, limited skins, ect.

Edit: One of my friends told me it was out of beta and stable* my bad. Happy to return to a controller lol.

ewreckt
11-13-2015, 04:55 PM
You won't be able to unless they re-open linking in the future. Makes no sense to me since they were able to do it before. Seems dumb to not have a continuos flow between Xbox and pc. But I'm sure it's probably just a tactic to get more money and hardly anything to do with implementation problems as we've already seen that it's possible to be done.

TheoVect
11-14-2015, 02:52 PM
Why don't they just charge 30-50$ for the merge then? I want to use my limited skins and content I've already bought.

Zombiedad
12-06-2015, 07:17 PM
yea sadly they closed the merging option. they are treating them as 2 separate games. xbox for example is always a patch behind the pc so with chiron and some skins being available on pc they would not be possible on the xbox so maybe that is why

Crozzwire
12-26-2015, 09:57 AM
They need to open up merger again. Even though I have friends who play on xbox I will do most of my playing on pc because I refuse to give up all the things I have bought. I would continue to buy but I am sure microsoft would lose a cut of the $$$ everytime someone purchased on PC something that auto merged into account. Its sad but its a money grab. I am super dissapointed.