PDA

View Full Version : Any official response on updating gem skins textures?

Blackwinged
03-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Title. With the new gems we got, I was thinking in completing my Ra collection of skins by buying Solar Sentinel. While the idea behind it is pretty good, the textures are quite...old.

With this, we have Guan Fu and Mountain Man Odin, who are pretty...bad. (My suggestion would be giving the old model to those skins. I don't think this could work with Guan Fu, because he now has a horse. But with Odin it would be fine, considering Mountain Man could use the old animations and such. Similar to how Vulcanic Agni is).

So I was wondering if there is any official response if any gem skin is getting updated. I know there are contents planned for April, but are better textures included in those contents?

Belgabad
03-25-2014, 12:43 PM
Man I remember when Mountain Man and Guan Fu were like the coolest skins when they were first released. Same with that gem Freya skin.

Anyways, I haven't heard anything about them updating the skins. They don't really need to change much about them, just polish them up so they don't look like things out of a claymation movie, so I hope they're willing to include the older skins with that.

BBQBluefox
03-26-2014, 10:31 AM
Since they updated the Ymir skins, they should be able to update those aswell I believe. We just gotta be patient :P

knuxeh
03-26-2014, 10:54 AM
I'm pretty sure it's comming, it's just not one of their top priorities right now.

Jokahine
03-26-2014, 11:48 AM
Probably they are going to update them. we just have to be patient, they have a lot to do right now.