PDA

View Full Version : Heartseeker and Doom Orb.

LunarFrost
11-06-2015, 09:27 PM
I like these Items and the High Risk-High Reward play style they bring, but I think the risk is a bit too high.
Maybe make it were the person only loses 1/3 of their stacks instead of chopping those stacks in half.

RyuSenshi
11-07-2015, 02:23 PM
I would rather see them turn into a Hide of the Urchin type of deal, with some price and stat adjustments. Permament stacks upon a kill or assist, becoming a reasonably solid item at full stacks for its cost.

Arugrath
12-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Wanna balance HS/DO? Make it so you only loose 1-2 stacks on death. BAM balanced. I'd definitely consider it in my games. Definite a pick up on gods that can reliably get early kills or if they can just hardly die.

and FYI, you don't need that many stacks on Hs for it to match with other physical power items. 50 Power is a lot for physicals let alone 80. With doom orb, it gives mages a potential super cheap power spike if they can get some early kills.

Endag
12-07-2015, 03:22 PM
I would rather see them turn into a Hide of the Urchin type of deal, with some price and stat adjustments. Permament stacks upon a kill or assist, becoming a reasonably solid item at full stacks for its cost.

So much this ^

McKnightrider
12-07-2015, 07:56 PM
They're not conquest items. Play with them in joust, arena and assault. They're fine the way they are, the only change needed is Doom orb needs its stacks changed from 10 to 15. It's not equivalent to Heart Seeker in damage.

Bhullar1
12-07-2015, 08:39 PM
All my hope for DO and HS was lost the second I found out it was only on kills, and that even then u lose stacks(I was like WTF, there goes some strong items, they will never see the light of combat again)

LunarFrost
12-12-2015, 02:15 AM
They're not conquest items.
What do you think the game is based around? Joust. HA!